Figured It Out.

"I...uh.. Come in." Jonathan says.

I walk inside the room as he closed the door behind us. We sit right next to each other at the dining table. My gaze was intense and my heart was pounding. I knew. I had to say it out loud.

"So...what was it you wanted to talk about?"

I took a deep breath and took his hand in mine.

He was already smiling. I couldn't help but feel sad because..

"We can't see each other anymore, Jonathan."

His gaze turned pale, as if he just lost his soul. I needed to tell him this for valour reasons. This was the right path. Being together with Ethan was the right path. It always has been and always will be.

"Wh...what are you saying.. Anna? I thought.."

"Jonathan....look. I know you must be hating me right now. I'm not so fond of myself either, but. Understand...I want to spend my life with Ethan."

"Before you said that, maybe if I was confused between the two of you...right? I wasn't. I admit...I Was scared but not because I didn't know who I wanted to be with. But because I never wanted to break your heart. It was never my intention."

"Jonathan, what we had was so special and I would never ever forget about it. But that part of my life is ended."

"I want nothing but happiness for you, Jonathan. Understand that I could have never provided that for you. At least not in the way you like or wanted. I...I'm sorry."

He was still not moving a single muscle. I knew he was trying to process what I just bombarded in front of him, and I knew he couldn't take it.

I took a deep breath and got up. Jonathan looked straight at me. He wanted me to see that he was doing fine with my answer, but in fact, we both knew the truth behind his sorrow.

One-night stands are something terrible and beautiful thing in one's own perceptive. But not always that one-night stand leads you to your forever world. Jonathan and I both knew that already. Sure, the communication, the intensity and the sex were all good. But I guess there was always a part missing that I never got from him.

I was driving back to our house. God, it felt stupid saying our house. Well, maybe it was about to be. I opened the door and instantly saw Ethan sitting at the bar alone, drinking.

"You never asked me to join you this late." I say...teasing him in my way.

Ethan didn't turn to look at me. He put down his glass and replied in a growling voice.

"I thought you were going to be back by next Tuesday."

"I was..but I had other things planned."

"Yeah?"

I walked up to him and stood behind him.

"Well, you do you...Anna. Don't worry...I'll..." he looked back where I was and just shut up, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

I was on my knees, holding out a ring, crying and smiling at him.

"What..are you doing?" He says...almost bursting himself.

"Ethan Cooper. Since the day I saw you...I thought you were going to be some basic CEO boss who's gonna make my life hell, but in fact, what you did was totally the opposite. I never thought or could figure out what I did to deserve you. But I guess it just doesn't matter because now all I want and need is you...more than anything."

"I know we took it slow, we both did it together because maybe we both had second thoughts. I realised you didn't want me to come to the office because of what Jonathan would try to do. And he did. But that didn't make me weak, Ethan. It made me see how badly I am in love with you. I always had."

"So...uh.." I giggled and cried as Ethan did the same. He bend down on his knee copying me and took my hands in his.

"Will...will you marry me, for real this time?"

We both laughed, and he finally gave me his answer.

"Fuck yes, I'll marry you,"

he says as he picks me up, spinning me around in his arms, giving me the longest and the sweetest kiss in the whole freaking world.

"I love you so much..Ethan. I...I love you so, so, so much."

"You can't do that more than I do."

Ethan kisses me again as we both melt into each other's warmth. He puts me down gently and we were swaying our bodies together in slow motion, dancing.

"Let's get out of here," Ethan says.

"What?"

"Let's move away. We can go to another country or maybe get settled in the countryside. Maybe we can adopt come..."

"Ethan.."

"Dogs, or cats..Come on, first, you gotta earn my trust and responsibility that you can handle me. Then I'll spoil your life with kids."

"Shut up," I say, punching him playfully and kissing him on his nose.

"It would be nice going away, you know. We really need a fresh start."

"We do. I wanted a break myself."

We drift apart and sat down together at the bar. Ethan poured me a drink and did the same for himself. We clinked the glasses together, toasting.

"I'm sorry, Ethan. I shouldn't have left you here like this. I...it was immature."

"It wasn't. Actually."

"Anna, look. I love you. I always have, and I always did. But you were right before. I was having second thoughts myself. I wasn't sure if I was ready to take that step in my life. But when you left for that trip. It made me see how my life would be without you."

"And all I could think about is...ugh, I wish I should have communicated better about this."

"But I don't have these thoughts now. Because I'm sure I want you to handle my D*ck and no one else."

We both laughed, and I looked straight into his eyes.

"That's the stupidest and the kinkiest thing you've ever said to me."

We both took another sip.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask him.

"I have a place in mind.