A Day Off Work.

"How've you been?" I say while walking inside the room where Jonathan was resting.

"I've been better. You?"

"Been better. How do you feel?"

"A little dizzy and I'm having a massive headache. And I want to get out of here."

"Well, we can't do that unless we're sure that you're gonna go into a coma again."

"I don't think that's how it works." We both laughed and Jonathan started coughing and squeezing in pain.

"Okay, no laughing for a few hours, I guess," I say while rubbing my hand on his back to ease some coughs.

"I think you should probably rest," I say while helping him lie down.

"No..It's okay I."

"Jonathan, Rest."

"Are you...scared?" He asks and totally caught me off guard.

Was I? I mean, of course, I care about Jonathan more than anything. I literally have no one now, no one I could trust. Was it more than just a concern for a friend? I don't know. Maybe. I should just concentrate on his health first.

"Okay, rest. Your medications are taking control of you." As soon as I say this, a picture of Natalia comes into my head.

"I.." I stay still and quiet like a robot. And one would think that I'll be cursing her or thinking of a way to make her pay for all of this trouble, but I wasn't. I recapped our days spent together, happily. Partying, eating, drinking, doing every single thing together.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on mine. I gaze at Jonathan, who gave me a brief smile, saying that I didn't have to worry about it anymore. He was safe, every single person now was safe.

"Angelica."

"I know, Jonathan, I'll be fine," I reassure him.

"Good, otherwise I'll have to force myself to get out of this place and try things just to make you happy."

"You getting better, for now, would make me happier than ever, Jonathan. Just keep focusing on getting better, Fast." I give him a devilish smirk and make my way out of the room.

I see Ethan coming over to me, hands in his pockets.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, everything's fine."

"Listen, what Juliana said before..I.."

"It's fine Ms May."

"It's fine? Just fine?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Something...just anything but that. It doesn't even feel you want this to work."

"You think I don't want this to work?" He says, almost growling.

"Yes, it does."

There was a moment of pause before Ethan grabs my arm and forces me to walk.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Showing you."

"Showing me what?!"

He takes me in the parking lot and helps me climb inside his car in the backseat. The windows of his car were black-shaded so no one could know what was happening or who was sitting inside.

He gets in too, grabs me by my throat and guides me to sit on his lap.

"You think I don't want you, Ms May? Really?" He closes the gap between our lips. Instead of kissing, he licks my ear, whispering.

"I guess you still don't know how I work, do you?"

Before I could move my hands or anything, he grabs both my hands with his free one,. Okay, there can be two possibilities, either he's fucking strong or I get weak every time we're about to do stuff.

"I.."

Before I could answer, he pulls my face closer to his, teasing me with his tongue, biting me.

"You don't know how patiently I'm trying to wait and win you over. I'm not the man who forces you to be someone just so they could use you, but I'm the man who does anything in his power to make you realise who you truly want. I can be patient or I can be dominant."

"By patient, I mean I'll wait for you and respect every step you'd take. And by Dominant, I'd still respect you, but at each step, I'll show you why you deserve to be mine. I'll praise you, make you happy, take you to places you've never been, support you, and fuck you so hard that every morning you'll wake up sore and shivering."

"I'll make you my everyday dessert, and I'll eat you so good till you will have nothing left but squirts."

Ethan loses the grip from my throat, and moves his hand towards the back of my head, grabbing my hair.

"The choice is yours, Ms May. Do you want me to be patient with you, or dominant?"

"I..I."

Well, I guess he got my answer all right. I get out of the car, all soaked and shivering to my bitter core. I was all sore and my lipstick was all over my face. Ethan walks out of the car and stands behind me, moving my air from one side of my neck and kissing it.

"Good choice, Ms May." He smirks and slid his hand between my thighs, only giving it a small brush.

"Uh hmmm," I clear my throat to prevent myself from moaning.

"We'll go back in a minute. I need to check if Jonathan needs anything else."

He walks away before spanking my ass, and I stand there with my hands crossed, trying to look as if I didn't lose myself under his dominance. But fuck it, everyone knew this wasn't the case.

After a while, Ethan comes back with some files, followed by Rick. They exchanged a few words before departing.

"What's that?"

"This is, uh," Ethan took a long pause before letting it out.

"This file holds the details where Natalia is being taken care of."

"Where?" I ask him in a strict voice.

"Ms May,"

"Where, Ethan?" I wanted to know, but I guess I wasn't ready to hear. Without getting irritated or angry, Ethan walks in front of me, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Let's head back home, Or I'll have to teach you again, what happens if you don't obey my orders."

He smiles and gets inside the car, waiting for me.

"Billionaires." I had no choice but to get in and go with Ethan.

I was tired, and I was dozing off again and again. Ethan's gaze was focused on the road, and I didn't utter a word since we started driving. He must have thought I was fast asleep.

"Hey, what about work?" I ask Ethan, worried about the files and meeting we must have missed.

"Don't worry about it. I've already got all of it under control."

"I'm sure you did, and what about me? Am I fired from this job because I didn't show up?"

Ethan smiled, his eyes still fixed on the road.

"I think you deserve to take the day off, Ms May."

"A day off, huh? Seems like an eternity."

Suddenly, I see we weren't going towards Ethan's place, we were going to the airport.

"W-why are we here?"

"Because we're going to Vegas."

"What?!"