Possessions.

"What are you talking about?" I ask Ethan once again.

"Just...come,"

I get it. Ethan was frustrated by my behaviour. I mean, I would blame myself too. He was doing everything he could just to make me happy, and I was only giving him a thousand fucks.

I get up, straighten myself and cover my damn body with some decent clothes and I walk down the stairs to meet this 'lawyer'.

At first, he was turning his back on me, so I couldn't know who he was.

"Mr Wilson, please to meet you," I say. As soon as I do, he turns back to look straight at me.

"Hello, Anna," he says, and he looked too fucking familiar. He had this mixed emotions on his face, both angry and emotional. I wouldn't know which one was the genuine one.

"Please, sit," I say and we both settle down on the couch. He opens up his carry bag and takes out some papers.

"What's all this?"

"Possessions, Ms-"

"It's...Mrs Cooper."

"Right, Mrs Cooper. these are the possessions your mother left you,"

I smile at him, mocking the way he was presenting Himself. I lean on the table and ask.

"How the hell am I supposed to believe any of this? Mr Wilson."

He took a long pause and glared at me. He looked so much like someone I knew when I was a child, but I couldn't understand or recall who exactly. He takes a deep breath and speaks.

"You really don't remember me, do you?"

"No, why?"

He was numb now, still as a stone in a desert. Not moving a single muscle.

"Uh..ahem. Very well, it has to be done this way or another."

He gathers all the papers and looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm...uhhh. I'm your real father,"

I stay silent. Because what the fuck was happening? What the fuck was happening?!

"Can't be, your name is.."

"It's Will Lockwood, Anna. Not Mr Wilson," he says.

"This...can't be.. no."

"I.." he was panting now, almost as if he was about to cry.

"How?" I ask him before he could snap out of the reality world.

"Your mother wasn't dead until last month. She's indeed gone now. I...Anna. Your mother, Teresa, she and I had an affair. She was married to your...other father, but you were never his."

"Teresa often used to sneak out at night when your 'stepfather' would be drunk."

"You see, your grandparents were more of the demon's slaves. They forced her to marry that drunk bastard because he gave them the money they needed. Teresa never wanted to be a part of this."

"Okay, Anna, come. You don't have to listen to this shit," Ethan jumped in, thinking I might not to able to take it. But I smile at him, force him to sit down right beside me and I held his hand, saying no.

"Please, continue." I say.

"Well, 4 months after the marriage, she told me she was pregnant with my child. And she knew she was having a girl. She was too excited about this and already gave you a name. Annabelle,"

"But I.."

I clenched my knuckles harder, causing Ethan pain.

"I was too afraid. I was young, selfish, and ambitious. And I..."

"You fucking left her alone?"

"I...–yes."

I stare at him in a deadly way. Trying to hold my tears back, I turn my face red raw and leave, holding Ethan's hand even closer.

"How could you?" I ask him.

"I..."

"HOW...FUCKING....COULD YOU?"

"Anna, calm down. We don't even know if he's telling the truth. You...just go, Mr Wilson, or whatever the fuck you are. Get out!"

Ethan stands up and that Wilson guy hyperventilates. In a hurry, he gives Ethan a letter.

"I..I'm sorry."

and he walks out of the room, leaving me with the letter written by my mother.

"Fuucckkkkk!" I scream, and Ethan holds me closer, trying to calm me down.

"Sshh, Anna. We don't know if it's true. We don't know. Ssshh... I'll do some checking on him, okay?"

"Just...calm..."

Suddenly, I feel something dripping down my legs and I felt numb.

"Anna, you..."

"Call an ambulance. She's bleeding!" Ethan screams and I faint in his arms.

"Call the fucking ambulance, now!"

----

"She's going to be okay, Mr Cooper. It's just..she's...."

"Be more careful. We can't risk her being in a harsh situation. Otherwise. The....baby..."

I wake up and find Ethan on the chair in the far corner of the room, resting. The nurse walks in and does her local checks.

"Good to see you finally awake, Mrs Cooper. How are you feeling?" she asks.

"A...huh... a little headache and severe pain, but other than that, I'm alive, I guess."

She smiles at me, then writes my vitals and stuff.

"Well, you're finally stable and don't worry, everything's healthy. It was just normal bleeding, it is harmful most times. But you shouldn't let that stress take over you again. It may cause some...inconvenience to your baby next time."

"Baby?" I ask her.

"I'm surprised that you didn't know that already, Mrs Cooper. i..."

"I...remember, thank you." I gaze over at Ethan, who's still sleeping and maybe does not know what I was talking about. The nurse catches my emotions and smiles.

"I know it's not my place to say anything, Mrs Cooper, but you shouldn't keep this from anyone. Not your husband and not even yourself."

I stay silent, and I look down at my stomach.

"Is that all?" I ask her.

"I'm sorry, here's a ring you can use to call me anytime when you need something. I'll come right away." The nurse says, and she walks away.

I took a deep breath and try to get some control over my cramps.

"When were you going to tell me?" Ethan asks.

"I knew you weren't asleep."

"How could I know what you're going from, alone?"

"Ethan.. I.."

He walks up to me at a slow pace and cupped my face.

"A baby sounds wonderful, Anna," he says, almost whimpering.

"W-what?"

"A baby sounds fucking wonderful,"