Where's Nat?

"All right. He's on his way to the Asylum. Says Ethan."

"Do you think they can keep him there till he gets better?"

"They will."

I stay silent, processing the situation and my decision to send him to a mental asylum. I sit back and go into deep thought.

"You made the right decision, Ms May. No prison would have kept him sane. Forcing him into court hearings and making him spend the rest of his life behind bars wouldn't do him good. And I've talked to one doctor. A certified and well-experienced psychiatrist will examine his mind before further processing. They too have to be sure that he, in fact, is just mentally unstable or if he's just trying to show it as a hoax."

"Angelica, even if things go sideways, I promise I won't let anything happen to you."

I stare at Ethan, trying to figure out how I ended up with him. I've known him for what? Half a month and I have this much affection for him? This is not me.

"I guess I'll get back to work," I say.

"All right, Ms May. I'll let you know how it goes."

"Please, call me Angelica. I say."

Ethan nods, and I get up from the chair to walk out of his office. I stop midway.

I gaze at Ethan one last time before walking towards him. He looked surprised and confused at me, figuring out what I was about to do. As soon as I walk up to him, I sit on his lap, spreading my legs so that I could feel his hardness one more time as I grab his neck, making him kiss me hard.

Our tongues meet again this time, with more affection than ever, as if we were hungry for each other for so long. As I lock my lips on his, I brush my hand through his chest onto his stomach, all the way down in between his legs. I rub and grab it with such a grip that he couldn't control his moan.

"I just wanted to say, Thank you. I say."

"Well.. Ahem.. You say it well."

Ethan was trying so badly to not express his turned-on feelings as he grabs a hold of my hips. I slip my hand into his pants to have better access.

"Someone's wet. I say."

"You have no idea, Angelica,"

Hearing my name through his mouth filled a type of electricity in me which wanted more and more. I was sure that his medicine was the only thing which could help to cushion my hunger. I rub his manhood so good I could almost feel him about to come.

He shuts his eyes off in pleasure and as soon as he was about to get done, I slip my hand out.

He looks directly into my eyes, feeling the aggression and the urge to be erected by my hand.

"Maybe some other time, Mr Cooper."

I taste him while sliding my tongue on my fingers as I help him zip his pants and wear his belt again. His face lit up with amusement and admiration when he looked at me. After all, no one would have the gut to turn him on and leave him halfway.

"See you later," I say.

"You know you're going to regret that, Ms May."

"I know," I say while I walk out of the room.

After a few hours of hard fucking work and in taking a maximum amount of caffeine, I check my phone.

"Fuck, I forgot to text Nat back. She will definitely kill me now."

I walk out of my office and call her. The ringtone rings but it goes to voicemail. I call her back two times more, but after the third attempt, it goes straight to voicemail.

"Huh? Is she okay?" I think to myself.

I turn around to go back to my office.

"Woah, Easy there."

I bump into Jonathan, and I drop my phone.

"Jonathan. You scared me." I say.

"Is everything okay?" He picks up my phone and gives it back to me.

"Don't forget this again." He says while I blush at his statement.

"Shouldn't you be home by now?" I ask.

"Shouldn't you be working by now? Or are you going on another tour with the boss?"

After hearing those words, I felt nothing but guilt somehow.

"What does that mean?" I ask trying to play the victim card.

"Come on, Angelica. Everyone knows you were with Ethan today. Of course, he can call you to discuss a meeting or if he wants you to send out some papers but... You can't fool me. I see how you look at Ethan."

"He's my boss Jonathan. Let it go?"

I walk through the other clear path of where he was standing until he blocks it.

"You really want to do this right now? He asks."

"I'm not doing anything. You're the one blocking my path, aren't you? I say in an irritated voice."

Okay, I may be stupid here, but I never said we were exclusive. Surrendering, he shoves his hands up and I walk out of there. After packing my stuff from the office, I call a cab and I set a path for home. It felt so weird after finally being able to take a cab with no risk of getting kidnapped or maybe killed. I continuously text Nat, but I get no response. Eventually, I get a little tense.

I reach home and look all over the house for Nat, but I don't see her anywhere. I call some of her office dorks to ask when she left for home. But what I got to know was she never made it to work today.

Nat? Not making at work? That can never happen. I go outside and ask some neighbours if they have seen her, and nobody has. I walk back inside my house to see if she left a note or anything, but there was none.

I sit back on the couch in the living room trying to think where she was.

After a few minutes.

I get a text from...