Jacuzzi.

My eyes flutter and I figure that someone was caressing my cheek with their fingers. Once I open my vision, I see Ethan laying right in front of me, watching me carefully.

"Morning, Ms May."

"I long was I asleep?"

"14 hours."

Ethan takes my hand and kisses it. His soft lips calmed me even more. I said nothing further, and I curled up in his body, asking him to cover mine. He pulls me even closer to him and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You feeling okay?" He asks in a soothing voice.

"Honestly, I don't know."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know, I...."

I hid my head in his chest, not wanting to believe what I experienced last night. If it wasn't for Ethan, I would have ended up dead of high right now. He knew I didn't want to talk about it and he didn't force me to. We lay there for a while, silently.

"Hey, what about work?" I ask.

"It's okay, besides I give my employees a day off from work if it's a genuine reason."

"But you still don't know about mine."

"I actually do. I mean, I don't know all of it, but when I first saw you curled up in your car last night, I knew something was terribly wrong. Your face was still wet from your tears. Basically, you were crying in your sleep. I knew you wanted to rest for a bit. So I carried you and brought you here. You shouldn't have driven alone that late at night, Angelica. It was risky. You should have told me what happened. I got no issues picking you up."

"I... I just wanted to get out of there."

"From where?"

"I..uh.."

Ethan understood I still wasn't ready, so he quickly changed the topic.

"Forget about it right now. You want some breakfast?"

"Will you cook?" I say.

"Haha, only if you accompany me."

I chuckle and Ethan lifted my chin up, looking deep into my eyes.

"You're beautiful, you know that?"

He plants his lips on mine, giving me a quick kiss before moving back. Ethan was understanding. He knew how to act in different situations. I guess it's another benefit of being a CEO. You kind of figure it out while you work.

He gets up and helps me sit up, too.

"Let me freshen up first," I say.

"Of course. I'll prepare some breakfast while you do that."

I nod, and Ethan guides me to the bathroom. It was nothing like I've ever seen anywhere else, plus he had a fucking jacuzzi. Why wouldn't he? He can have anything he wants. As childish as it sounds, I really wanted to bathe in one, but I couldn't just have a bath in someone else's house. That includes the boss you had sex with. I was just staring at it before Ethan chuckled.

"What?" I ask, looking at him.

"You can use the jacuzzi, Ms May. I don't mind."

"I wasn't..."

I know. I'm just saying." Ethan winks at me while walking away, making me shy and giggle.

"I'll leave you to it." He says while he lefts me alone.

I look over at the 'swimming pool' and quickly undressed myself. There were rose petals in a box right beside it and some expensive shampoo, too. The jacuzzi was already filled with some hot water. I used the petals to make it even more sensual for me. If I'm living the dream, why not live it well?

I started tying my hair into a bun and undressed myself. The water was amazing. It was like I was flying into heaven. I started applying soap and somebody lotion and I didn't realise how much time I was taking.

Ethan came and knocked on the door.

"Ms May, you okay in there?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I'll just be out in a sec."

Suddenly, a crazy thought came into my mind. If I am living the life, why not make it more memorable?

"Why don't you come in and help me get dressed? It won't take longer that way."

Saying nothing further, He opens the door and paused for a minute before leaning towards it. He gazed at my upper body while I clean myself with water. To tease him more, I moved my hands around my neck and collarbone. I knew seducing him was nothing but a complex task. I move my hands down on my chest and grab my breasts underwater so he couldn't see but know what exactly I was doing.

"Don't do that." He says."

"Do what?"

"Don't tease me, Ms May. It may end up bad for you."

"What if I still don't stop?"

I spread my legs underwater, giving him a clue. I could see he was controlling himself badly, and he knew I was teasing him. Suddenly, he rushes towards me while he undresses himself. Ethans get into the water and before I could close my legs, he grabs them, stretching even more. He closes the gap between us by making my fanny touch his rod. I could feel it hard and charged. Ethan grabbed my neck and lifted it up a little, looking at me in the sexiest way.

"Careful, Ms May. I may be soft on you from time to time, but tease me like this, you'll see the worst of me. I can fuck you so hard and deep that you couldn't control your squirts filling in these waters. And I'm going to do it again and again till you shiver and beg me to stop."

Ethan moves his thumb on my lips and bites my lower one with his teeth. He tilts his head towards my ear. I could feel his warm, soft and heavy breathing perfectly.

"Are you sure you can take it? Or you're just going to give up in the first round?"

He stretches my legs even more so that he could have access to what he's been wanting at a perfect angle.

"I....I.." I mutter, releasing. I may have unleashed the beast, but I was more turned on rather than building fear of him. I've wanted no one more than I crave Ethan Cooper.

He smiles and loses one of his hands, moving it down to my clit. I closed my eyes instantly after receiving the pleasure he was giving me.

"I didn't get your answer, Ms May."

As he rubs faster and faster, I instantly got wet and, taking advantage of this, he slid two of his fingers straight in.

"Is this what you want?"

I couldn't open my eyes because they were filled with satisfaction trying to get a hold of themselves. Ethan moved his fingers in and out like a machine as I moan. He didn't just cover my face, he went faster each time I let out a scream. He was trying to make me surrender to him. I knew he was enjoying the reaction he was getting from me.

Before I could come, he asked again, this time growling like an animal.

"Answer me, Ms May,"

I shivered, and before I could come...

"Yes, Ethan. I WANT YOU."

"Good girl."

And the animal-like congress started.