A big celebration.

"What?" Ethan asks again, all shocked.

"I wanna marry you, Ethan. I do."

"I.." He smiles, picks me up and swung me in the air, celebrating.

"Hey, put me down," I say playfully and showing him the fear of getting thrown off.

Ethan puts me down after 3 seconds and captured me in a long kiss. I cross my arms behind his head and he grabbed me tight by the waist.

"You don't even know how happy that makes me, Ms May."

"You know you can't call me that after we're married, right?"

"Really? I didn't know this was in the book," he says, poking my nose and gazing deep into my eyes. We stood there, swinging our bodies together, dancing slowly.

I covered my face in his chest and let him lead.

"I love you, Anna."

"I love you too, Ethan."

"Well, this calls for celebration, doesn't it?"

"How do you mean?"

"I'll show you what I mean." He picks me up and puts me on his left shoulder, spanking my ass.

"I'll show you well. We need to cherish times like these. If we don't, we may end up getting cursed," he says while taking me to bed. I couldn't help but laugh at his actions.

And we cherished the night just fine.

--

Ethan asked me not to go to the office until we got married. I knew the reason he wouldn't let me go. It felt 'disrespect' in his eyes whenever I would go work 'under' him.

So I put him under a condition. Either let me work for him, or I can always go find another job and meet dozens of eligible men who'll talk to me, laugh with me, bring stuff to me and give me all the attention I needed. Given I was not engaged to a billionaire.

I guess it rather went...terribly.

I ended up being tied to his ties and received a lifetime of punishment. Him doing it from behind with my hands tied on my back. Ugh, even though it made my stomach ache, we both knew I craved that.

I can't even think of a day when we hadn't had sex. Well, apart from me being on my period, of course.

We would get up, do our morning routine, me making breakfast and him eating the life out of me. Yes, we always did this every morning. Sometimes he would wake me up like this, and sometimes I do. It wasn't fixed, we just do it every day.

"Fine, you can work at Cooper Inc," he says while we were having a career-related discussion.

"No strings attached?" I say.

"No strings attached."

--

"So much for your no-strings-attached, Ethan," I say while receiving congratulations from every single worker at the company.

"Why'd you have to tell them we were engaged now?"

"Because I had to. I have to make sure no one ever tried to make you theirs and not mine."

They all clapped, and some women went nuts after hearing our news. A lot of women tried to get into his pants. They tried hard and some of them only took this job because of him. They never cared about the money, they cared about what was in the middle of his thighs, and how good was it.

I started working again, and for the first time, I felt as if I worked for myself and no one else. Many people thought that my marrying Ethan was just a game I was playing to get all the 'inheritance and royalties'.

It felt worthless explaining to each one of them it's nothing like that. So, at some point, I started ignoring and getting along with them.

"Hey, Angelica, or should I say, Mrs Cooper?" Says Mai.

"Please, Mai, not you too."

"Sorry, I don't want to act like an 'outsider',"

"It's alright, what's up?"

"I just wanted to wish you a happy life ahead. It's hard finding love in this generation." Mai instantly got sentimental. I guess things with the guy from the party didn't work out well.

"I can set you up with someone."

"Really?"

"Yeah, as weird as it sounds, Ethan's got a lot of friends who are, I don't know why, single. They're gorgeous."

"Wouldn't that seem too needy?" She asks.

"Are you kidding? You're a catch, Mai. And you deserve to be happy."

"That would be great, Angelica. Thank you so much! It means a lot!" She walks up to me, and hugs me so tight that I almost skip some breaths.

"Just let me know the details."

"I will."

She walks towards the door to leave but I stop her..

"Mai?"

"Yeah?"

"It's Annabelle Lockwood."

She smiles, nods and walked away. Everyone knew what my true identity was. A lot of journalists even asked me to write about my childhood, 'in a way to make the world better', so I accepted.

In fact, after my story went out, a lot of women stood up and fought for themselves. Over 2000 women were dealing with the same issue I dealt with. It was terrible to watch them live with this, but nothing made me happier to watch them fight back.

--Back at the Hotel--

"Is it weird to ask you to move in with me again?" Ethan asks while we lay in bed after all the...bed breaking.

"Maybe, maybe not. Okay, I'm still new to this. I never thought I'll be in a serious relationship with someone, let alone live with."

"Technically, you are living with me. Maybe you're just scared of the fact that you'll be 'living the rest of your life with me'."

"Now that you say it like that, I am scared."

Ethan laughs and gives me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"You're amazing, you know that?"

"I know."

"What about the wedding?" he asks.

"Someone's in a hurry," I say.

"You do not know. I could jump onto making you pregnant with my child, too."

"Oh, please don't,"

"Too late."

Ethan comes on top of me...first tickling me, making me laugh, and then doing the horny stuff he usually does.

"Ethan! I'm too young to bear a child!" I say, laughing.

"Wasn't too young to do it 4 times in a day." He replies.

"Stop!!"

After a few days, I was throwing up every 10 minutes.

It was food poisoning. I don't know where your mind went. We both knew having a child right now would mean volcanic eruption for now. We simply can't let the child face our problems.

So we took everything slow.

And the wedding? We had other plans for it.