Turbulences.

"How can we be going to Vegas? And what about Jonathan!? He-"

"Don't worry about him. We'll be back by tomorrow or the day after."

"But I can't just-."

"Ms May."

Ethan turns to me with full attention. He again had this smirk he always gives, the devilish one.

"Do you need this trip or not? I'm doing this because you need to freshen up your mind from all this drama. We can go back if you want, and I won't even try to force you into this."

"It's totally up to you. You can either come with me or stay at my hotel and start working, with your choice, of course."

"So?"

The offer was tempting, but I needed a vacation. And not to mention with him. I looked at his jet, which was already running. Then I looked at Ethan, scoffing.

"One day."

He smiled and gives me a quick kiss.

"As you say, Ms May."

We climb out of the car and walked inside the jet. It was way much bigger than it looked from the outside. There were only two air-hostess and pilots. They got us settled in and we finally flew off to Vegas.

We could walk around now, So I was just looking around the jet while scavenging the metal ship like a baby. I walked into the last part of the jet, which was actually a room with a bed.

Ethan comes in from behind, holding my waist and kissing my neck.

"So, you bring a lot of women in here," I ask.

"Why, you're getting jealous?"

"Not...jealous, curious."

"Why don't we find out?"

He spins me around to face him and instantly places his lips on my, moving me towards the bed and laying me down.

"Ethan, we're in a jet. We can't."

"Are you allowed to tell me what I can do and what can I not?"

"I..uh.."

He totally caught me off guard with that question. I got confused but quickly realised he was in charge now. He wasn't the patient Ethan Cooper who wanted to fuck Angelica May like she wanted.

It was now all that he wanted.

"Are you, Ms May?"

"No, Sir."

"Good girl."

He pulls my hands up, holding them onto the bed and tying them up with the bed and now, sliding his hands throughout my arms, onto the sides of my breasts, making me feel those electric currents I always fall for.

"All you have to do is to stay quiet." He whispered in my ear before biting in.

I could feel his hands go around my body, grabbing my breasts, pulling them together.

I was getting wetter because his lips were continuously spoiling my neck and collarbone. His grip was getting harder on me. He was getting aggressive. Ethan locked my lips on his and ripped of my dress from the front, getting easy access to my breasts.

I had a lace bra on. Instead of unhooking it, he pulled the front part down, which caused my bo*bs to lift.

"That's what I crave." He says and he continues.

Ethan started sliding his tongue around my n*pples, teasing me, making me feel these minor shocks which were crazy to feel. He slid one of his hands down between my thighs, and slid two fingers in, instantly.

"Ouff.." I moaned because of the friction and warmth of his fingers.

"Sshhh, quiet."

It was fucking crazy this time, not because we were in a jet, but because of the turbulence happening every minute. His deep-going fingers and the vibrations weren't helping at all.

"I.."

"Quiet, Ms May."

Ethan fingered me till I let out some juices. When he knew I was about to get damn raw, he unzipped his pants, put on protection, and slid it in, straight.

Before I could scream, he grabbed my mouth and prevented me from moaning hard.

He didn't stop, he kept going and going. It felt like a human vibrator playing inside me. Ethan was fucking hard, so hard that even my juices couldn't let his side better. I was now too small for him. But that didn't stop us from doing what we wanted to do.

There was no stopping him. The turbulence came again, and I wrapped my legs around his hips, making him move faster and faster.

I was screaming even when he had his hand on my mouth. It wasn't accessible to all, but it was to us.

I closed my eyes because I knew I was about to come, but the turbulence stopped before I could. Ethan smiled.

"Not so soon, Ms May,"

He spins me quickly to face the bed, and I grab the bedsheets hardly. Ethan goes in again and got a hold of my mouth this time, too.

He was giving me the hardest, sexiest back shots ever.

My mid-body was touching the bed, but the position of my hips was better than any doggy-style position.

"Ughh." A moan came out of Ethan's mouth, which turned the fucking v*gina out of me. Another turbulence came, and I moved my hands backwards to grab his a*s, asking him to do it now, and syncing our speed together.

Right at the last second of animal F*cking, we succeeded in what we wanted.

Ethan quickly laid me down, not stopping still. He started rubbing my cl*t like a machine and grabbed my throat.

It made me go nuts, so fucking nuts that I had to beg him to stop.

"Ethan...Et-stop stop stop. STOP!"

Before I could realize, I felt that I squirted. I shivered under his body and he grabbed both my arms to help me from falling off the bed.

I took some deep breaths and was still getting those fucking shocks.

I looked directly into Ethan's eyes.

"I hate you so fucking much."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, brushing my cheeks with his fingers.

"I'll change that into Love soon."

"What did yo-?"

Before I could ask him something, the pilot announces the landing in 10 minutes.

Ethan turned to me with a big smirk on his face.

"Welcome to Vegas, Ms May."