33. 1327

Sophia woke up with a pounding headache, she went to move her arm, but she couldn't

Sophia woke up with a pounding headache, she went to move her arm, but she couldn't. She could feel the rope tied around her wrist. As her vision finally got clear, Sophia saw there was a ton of boxes surrounding her.

She noticed that there was no one near her and with her hands behind her back, she tried breaking the rope, it was a failure.

"Come on," she mumbled in frustration.

It struck to her that she still had her car keys in her back pocket. Sophia lifted up a bit, attempting to reach her back pocket. She could feel part of the key as she grabbed it and sat back down.

Sophia fumbled with the keys and started to rub the key against the rope, trying to cut it loose. She tried to quicken her pace, not knowing when someone would show up.

When she heard footsteps heading her way, she started to panic. Sophia quickly put her keys back in her pocket, hoping the rope had been untied enough. She tried pulling her arms apart allowing her to feel the rope was a lot looser than before. All she had to do was tug really hard and it would break.

"Look who's up." She heard someone with a thick accent say.

Sophia looked up to see the blonde from earlier, along with a guy the size of three Hobbs put together accompanying her. She smirked at Sophia as she clenched her jaw.

"Get up." She ordered.

Sophia slowly stood up, staying silent. The huge guy grabbed her arm as the blonde began leading them somewhere. He followed in suit, dragging Sophia along with him. They walked into a clearing similar to the place where she had just came from, boxes everywhere. The only difference was that there's like three cars, and Shaw and Riley were there.

"Riley?" Sophia asked in disbelief, her eyebrows knitted together.

She simply smirked and pulled her gun out. She cocked it and walked over to stand about thirteen feet away from Sophia.

Before anything could happen, a car flew up the ramp and didn't stop, hitting Riley causing Sophia eyes to widened. She noticed Dom and Brian through the windshield of the car that hit Riley.

Sophia tugged hard at the rope and it broke, the huge guy no longer had a grip on her. She punched the blonde in the face as hard as she could, then made a run for it. Sophia heard gun shots and picked up her pace. With all these damn boxes it felt like she was running through a maze.

She knew the blonde would be following somewhere behind her, so she didn't bother looking back. Not too far back, Sophia could hear someone cock their gun. She swallowed hard and hid behind some boxes. Once she heard footsteps coming her way, Sophia snuck away running the opposite way.

She kept hearing gun shots, not knowing where they were coming from, or if someone was actually getting shot. It made her really nervous. She looked behind her to see Shaw running her way.

"Shit!" Sophia exclaimed as she started to make her way through the maze of cargo on this damn plane as her heart pounded against her chest.

"Tell him to take off!" Sophia could hear Shaw yell.

She assumed he was talking to the blonde, since she was traveling close behind. Sophia ran faster as she heard Shaw's footsteps grow closer and closer.

Out of no where, She heard the sound of someone fighting. Sophia stopped and turned around, feeling relief wash over her to see Brian punching the shit out of Shaw. They continued fighting until Shaw knocked Brian down. Shaw grabbed a metal pipe that was leaning against the wall, her heart stopped.

"NO!" Sophia screamed at Shaw and he drew his arm back, ready to strike Brian at any given moment.

Suddenly, she saw the large man from earlier get thrown through some empty crates, running into Shaw and making them both fall to the ground. Sophia looked over and saw Dom as Brian had crawled out of the way. She put her arms around him to help him get up.

"GO!" Dom shouted at the two of them as she helped Brian to his feet. Sophia shook her head at Dom, wanting him to come with them. He needs to leave just as much as they do.

Brian held Sophia's hand. "Come on. Let's go."

He urged her and they ran down the plane. They stopped as they saw a red car and Brian looked over at Sophia.

Sophia shared a look with him before he was pushing her towards it.

"Get in the car." Sophia got in as Brian started the engine up, reversing out of the plane.

Once he had gained enough speed, Brian turned the wheel around so they were facing forward as the blonde woman followed after them in the custom made vehicle. Brian glanced in the side mirror at the vehicle approaching them and at the last second, turned the wheel so the car flew over the vehicle and the vehicle was sent tumbling on it's side in a wreck. Brian turned back around and sped after the plane. Brian dodged the oncoming car curtesy of Tej and Roman.

As they approached the plane, Sophia slid her body out her window, holding the grappling hook gun in her hands as she aimed for the flap of the plane. She pulled herself further out of the car, lying on the roof of it as Brian steadily drove them.

She looked at one of the flaps and saw a hook was already in it and she furrowed her brows as she looked at the other one. She instead aimed for that one and closed one eye before pulling the trigger, she laughed as it hit the flap and Brian sped up.

Brian sped the car up as Sophia slid back into the car, now in front of the plane as it started to be pulled down. She watched as Hobbs and then Letty jumped from the plane into Tej and Roman's car and she furrowed her brows when she didn't see Dom. The plane crashed down behind them and everyone pulled their cars to a stop as they waited for Dom to make an appearance.

Brian wrapped his arms around Sophia as they waited anxiously. A smile broke on Sophia's face when she saw her brother walk out of the smoke. Letty quickly jumped from the car she was in and rushed towards him. Sophia turned her head to them and frowned as she didn't see Gisele. Her heart thumped erratically as she feared for the worst. She held Brian's hands in hers as she frowned.

"Where's Gisele?" She asked before walking over to Han, Brian following her.

Her eyes scanned Han's pained expression. "Han? Where's Gisele?" She asked him.

Han didn't say anything, he couldn't even look at her as he remained frozen. Sophia quickly wrapped her arms around Han, holding him tightly. When she let go, Brian wrapped his arms around Han as well, the man finally breaking as he sobbed. Sophia rubbed Han's back as he grieved with tears falling down her cheek.

Dom and Letty walked back over, hand in hand and Hobbs met them. Dom held up the case that held the chip in it.

"So, this is worth billions, huh?" He questioned.

Hobbs exhaled as he took it from him. "Yes, it is. Name your price, Dom."

Dom looked down at Letty before looking to Hobbs, "1327."

Sophia couldn't help but smile as she herd those address numbers. Brian immediately wrapped Sophia into a hug as everyone else smiled knowing what those number met as well. They were all finally going home.

Author's Note

First off I want to say thank you so much for all the support we literally hit 15k reads on this book!!! Like this is insane! Second Taylor Swift announced 1989 Taylor's Version yesterday night and I'm so excited!!! I hope everyone liked how the storyline has been going sorry I left you all on a cliffhanger for a little bit! I already started to write Fate of the Furious. I hope you all have an amazing day love you all :))