51. never turn back on family

Letty smiled to herself as she stood beside Dom on the rooftop of a building

Letty smiled to herself as she stood beside Dom on the rooftop of a building. They were all waiting for Deckard to arrive with Dom's son. Letty nudged Dom's side with her elbow gently.

"It's okay. Don't worry, they're gonna be here soon."

Ramsey stood in front of Roman and Tej. "I get it." Roman spoke. "You've got a lot in common. Computer hacks, God's eye, geeks, nerds, you know. But we got a lot in common too! All right?"

Tej furrowed his eyebrows. "Like what?"

"We walk in the room and we're oozing sex appeal." Roman stated. "Me and you, hip to hip, is a problem. I'm asking a real question right now. Is it gonna be revenge of the nerds or the dark knight? Huh?"

Ramsey laughed as she looked between the two. "To be honest, I like both of you."

Roman and Tej smirked at each other. "But just before we get into all of that, let me ask you one question."

"You can ask me anything."

"Anything." Ramon responded as Ramsey's eyes darted between the two.

"What's my last name?" She asked and both men went silent. "When you guys figure it out, then I guess you can let me know."

She turned and walked over to where Mia, Jessie and Logan were sat at the table. As they overheard their conversation Logan had their daughter's ear covered.

"It's gonna be Parker." Tej called out to her. "That's all that really matters."

"Jones.!"

"Mrs Parker."

Mia couldn't help but laugh at their antics. She felt happy to be surround by her family as she looked towards her daughter knowing its a good time to tell her the news.

Mia looked to Logan who nodded his head, "So, your dad and I wanted to tell you something Jess."

"What is it?" Jessie asked as Logan lowered his hands from their daughter's head.

Logan grabbed Mia's hands in reassurance, "Your mom is pregnant with your little sibling."

"Yea, you're gonna be big sister to two siblings," Mia explained as Jessie's smile grew.

"Yea- wait what?" Logan questioned as he looked at his wife, "Did you just say two siblings?"

"Surprise," Mia said as she shrugged.

"Omg, that means I have more cooks for making pancakes." Jessie explained.

Logan kissed Mia's forehead as he couldn't be more happier of his growing family. Mia looked up at Logan admiring him.

"I know it's gonna be a lot but I think we can handle it." Mia told Logan who looked down at her.

"I couldn't agree more. I'm so grateful for you Mia, how lucky can I be married to you," Mia smiled grew bigger.