49. russian missiles

"The problem we have with tracking Cipher is there's nothing to trace

"The problem we have with tracking Cipher is there's nothing to trace." Ramsey informed. "But now, we have Rhode's information."

"And we're getting snapshots of his data before it's scrubbed off the net." Tej added.

Roman muttered from beside Tej. "That looks like somebody's bank account, so why don't we just go ahead..."

Hobbs cut him off. "It's a longitude. Given the fact that Dom hit a Russian motorcade, it's safe to say it's Russia. Go ahead and bring up the map."  A map appeared on the screen. "Good. Let's start here and run the possibilities."

"Yalta, Poltava." Tej rose an eyebrow, "Looks like they just threw letters together.

Mr. Nobody suddenly appeared, stepping up beside Logan and Mia who had walked down the stairs, "It's Vladupi."

Little Nobody looked towards his boss. "What are you doing here?"

"What? Told you I was gonna check in on you from time to time, to see how you were doing. By the way, not so hot." Mr. Nobody explains.

Ramsey looks over to both Mr. Nobody and Mia, "But there's nothing in Vladovin. It's just ice."

"That's funny." Mr Nobody trailed off. "Could've sworn there was a secret Russian naval base with the retrophilic cold war submarines. Well, technically, it's not Russian anymore. Base was taken by a terror group of military separatists about a month ago, and the Russian's have yet to take it back. So, there is a little window of opportunity here."

"Russian submarines, nuclear football." Roman listed. "It sounds like everything we do, our legs are gonna be blown off."

"It sounds like you still number eleven on the list." Tej retorted.

Roman glared at him. "It sounds like you've changed since your little punk ass facial hairs done came in."

Little Nobody gained everyone's attention. "Guys, guys. We gotta call this in, all the way up the chain."

"That's good thinking, champ." Mr Nobody walked over to him. "Except unfortunately, the Russian Minister of Defence got himself involved in a little incident of US territory and the two governments aren't talking to each other for a while. By the time they do, it'll be too late. So, any other suggestions?"

Hobbs nodded his head. "Yeah. I got one. How about we just stop them ourselves?"

"You're talking about a Russian military base." Little Nobody snapped.

"Separatist." Mr Nobody corrected.

"Whatever." Little Nobody looks to him. "It's suicide."

Hobbs' voice soon booms around them. "It's stopping World War lll. What's it going to be rook? You gonna close your eyes on this one too? Pray that the apocalypse doesn't come knocking on your mama's front door? Or, are you gonna saddle up, be a man, and save the entire goddamn world?"