28. we don't turn back on family

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow." Hobbs informed as they watched down below them where Shaw was, waiting for the confirmation.

 "I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout."

Gisele looked down through the binoculars she held. "Then why aren't we down there now?" She questioned.

"Well, we weren't invited." Hobbs said.

Sophia moved to stand beside Gisele, hands on her hips as they listened to the male dispatcher speaking indistinctly from where Tej was sat behind one of the computers. 

"Hobbs, they're sending in your punching bag." Tej called out to him. "He's wired. He's gonna give a positive I.D. on Shaw before they move in."

 Gisele handed Sophia the binoculars and the brunette looked through them as the man Hobbs had made his punching bag entered the warehouse where Owen Shaw was. 

A few minutes passed before Tej called out again. "I just got confirmation on Shaw. They're going in."

The group watched as all the police officers that surrounded the area ran in. Tej pressed down on his ear piece as he listened in before he held up a finger. "Wait, wait, hold up..." Everyone turned to him. "Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters."

"Shit," Brian whispered before turning back to face Dom and Hobbs. "He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing's a set up."

Dom nodded. "Brain, take the team."

Sophia furrowed her brows. "What about you?"

"Hobbs and I will wait for Shaw." He told her. "Shaw leads to Letty," Sophia nodded at her brother.

"Be careful. Don't do anything that's more stupid please," She said before Brian grabbed her hand and they moved towards the cars with Tej, Roman, Han and Gisele following them.

"Han, how far are we from Interpol?" Brian questioned over the radio as they sped down the empty streets.

"Twelve blocks away." Han informed.

Tej glanced around. "You guys, it's a ghost town over here. Shaw must have pulled all the cops to him."

"All right, y'all, we're in this shit, so let's go get it." Roman spoke.

They grew closer to Interpol, Han letting them know. "Interpol, straight ahead."

Once they rounded the corner, someone started firing at them. Gisele's tires screeched to a stop as she slammed on her breaks, everyone following her actions. Sophia kicked open her car door and crouched behind it, swinging out the side and firing her own gun back at the man who fired at them. More of Shaw's team ran out of Interpol and shot at them as they ran to their cars.

"Get in! Let's go!" Brian yelled to them. 

Everyone apart from Gisele and Han got back into their cars and drove off. Sophia sped off down the road behind Brian with Tej and then Roman behind her.