40. all that trouble

The group entered Safar's garage as Sophia held onto Brian's suit jacket that was slung over her shoulders as the man turned to them enraged

"Ah, there they are. Disaster."

"I'm sorry," Ramsey apologised.

Safar marched towards them,"I get you an invite to the most exclusive party in Abu Dhabi. You steal the host's car, and you jump it between two buildings."

"Actually, it was three buildings." Brian corrected him as he held up three fingers.

"Don't push him, please," Sophia whispered to Brian who smiled at her as he kissed her head.

"Just telling him the truth," Brian admitted as Sophia nudged his side gently and shook her head at him, knowing it wasn't helping.

"Oh, two, insult. Three, honour. My bad," Safar exclaimed.

The back door to the garage opened and Mr. Nobody walked in with his men behind him, "Well, well, well, I have to say you've got an interesting interpretation there of low key, Mr Toretto."

Mr. Nobody said as he came to stand before them, "You know, Dom, I thought we had an understanding."

"Sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt." Dom stated.

Mr. Nobody nods. "Well, that's why I prefer to be the dealer." He winked at Dom before turning to Safar. "Goodnight."

Safar looked between Mr. Nobody and Sheppard, "Ah." He realised. "I'm getting kicked out of my own garage. This is great."

Once he was gone, Mr. Nobody held his hand out, "May I?"

Dom turned to his sister. "Soph, give it to him."

Sophia walked over to stand beside her brother, her heels clicking, and looked at him before turning to Mr. Nobody and handing over the chip. The brunette felt Brian place his hand on her lower back as he came to stand beside her.

Mr. Nobody held the chip up. "All that trouble for this little..." He groaned," Thing. With all due respect, Dom, you really did great work back there. All of you. All of my men are now standing by and are fully at your disposal."

He handed Dom back the chip, "Your call."

"Ramsey," Dom said and turned to her, "Fire it up and find me Shaw."

Ramsey smirked as she took the chip and walked over to the computers. She placed her bag to the side as everyone followed her.

"Oh, damn, this is crazy." Tej said as Ramsey sat down, being handed her tablet.

"Thank you." She plugged the chip into it. "Alright, give me a second."

Sophia leaned her back into Brian as she watched God's Eye appear. She was amazed how someone can come up and create such a thing.