1. tuna with no crust

The youngest Toretto was wiping down the countertop when she heard the ding above the door. Lifting her head up to find none other than the blue eye stranger back again, mostly likely to get the tuna. Her older sister, Mia, gave a teasing smile as she caught sight of who it was. 

Sophia rolled her eyes at her older sister as she made her way towards him, throwing her rag down on the counter.  Sophia glanced to the man siting down behind the counter, smiling to herself. She can admit the man was attractive, with his messy blonde hair and athletic build. 

" Hey Brian," Mia greeted him, throwing him a smile as she grabbed a spare notepad and left to take care of other customers, specifically a mystery man that has been to the Market a couple of times. 

"Hey Mia," Brian smiled back at her before she walked off, leaving her youngest sister alone with him.  

Sophia turned her head to face Brian after watching Mia walk off. 

"Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Sophia asked him as her dark eyes locked with his ocean blue eyes. 

" I don't know, how is it?" Brian shot back as he flipped through his car magazine. 

"For the last three weeks, you've come here everyday asking how the tuna is," Sophia shook her head, her long locks following the moment of her head, "Now, it was shitty yesterday. It was shitty the day before. And guess what?"

"What?" He mused, zoning in on Sophia. His blue eyes pouring into her dark brown ones as the two stared at each other. 

" It hasn't changed one bit." She deadpanned, Mia smiled to herself as she tended to the other customers, able to hear their conversation. 

"Sorry about my sister and her new-"

"Let me guess soulmate? love interest?" the mystery man Mia's been serving finished her sentence. 

"Something like that," Mia looked at the men and recognized him," Wait aren't you in my history class?" 

"Yea, I'm Logan." He told her extending his hand out. 

"Mia" She told him with a smile as she shook his hand. 

Mia turned her head as she heard her sister annoyed voice again. Both Logan and Mia continued to listen in on her sister and Brian as they continued their own conversation at the same time.

Brian smiled charmingly at her, "I'll have the tuna." 

Sophia shook her head, smiling, "No crust?" 

"No crust." Brian smiled knowing he just drove the brunette insane.

Brian eyes followed as Sophia turned around in order to make his sandwich. His eyes wandered from the back of her head down her body, briefly stopping on her ass before he looked away, not wanting to be caught. Sophia was most definitely the most gorgeous girl he had ever laid eye on, with her brown hair, big brown eyes, perfectly tanned skin, and bright smile , it was enough to drive Brian insane.