20. no extradition

Sophia held the travel magazine in front of her, carefully scanning the pages

Sophia held the travel magazine in front of her, carefully scanning the pages. Brian sat in front of Soph just mesmerized by her and scanning the area once in a while. Sophia continued to flip through the pages, eyes casting across the page. She could practically feel Brian staring at her. 

"What are you reading?" Brian asked, Sophia briefly glancing up at him to see him smiling at her.

"Travel guide." Sophia answered, flipping the page.

"Yeah?" Brian lightly grabbed the top of the magazine, bringing it down a little. 

Sophia smiled at him and let him take it from her hands. Brian turned the magazine towards him and started to flip through the pages. Sophia watched his blue eyes scan the pages like she had moments before. 

"Tokyo. Moscow. Goa." He listed as he looked up at her with each flip of the page.

Sophia smiled more and leaned across the table, grabbing one of his hands and intertwined their fingers. "You want to know what all of these places have in common?"

"Huh?"

"No extradition." Sophia whispered.

Brian smiled widely at her, leaning across the table. He pressed his lips against hers gently.  Sophia started to smile into the kiss causing Brian to pulled away as a smile stretched across his face. Sophia just adored his smile and Brian can't help but love her brown eyes. Sophia eyes caught sight of the worker as he walked through the doors.

"Showtime." Sophia told him

Sophia stood from her seats and moved along the train towards the worker. Sophia walked in front of Brian and passed the guard as Sophia collided with his shoulder. 

Sophia faked a gasp, turning to him with a fake smile. "Oh, eu estou tao triste!"

The man responded back with a kind smile as she walked past him, Brian following. He placed a hand on Sophia's lower back as the two of them made their way out of the passenger car and headed towards the restricted area. Brian sidestepped around her and slid the card he stole from the worker into the slot.

The door beeped, the door unlocking and Brian opened it. Sophia quickly shut the door behind them as they entered. Brian looked at Sophia as she nodded her head, both going over and pulled the sheets off the cars. Brian pulled his phone out from his pocket and dialed Vince's number.

"Hey, we've found them. Yeah, second to the last freighter."

He hung up and walked to the box that held the car keys. Sophia rolled her eyes as Brian smashed the glass and pulled out three sets of keys. He looked down and read the tags, his face dropping. 

Sophia furrowed her eyebrows confused, "What is it?"

Brian glanced at Sophia. "DEA tags. These cars have been seized."