Chapter 7

When the alpha had told me I was gonna be his son's delta, I had froze. I looked over at my father then my boyfriend. God boyfriend, its so weird calling him that now. I didn't know what to think or even say. Robert already walked out of the office so I couldn't ask him how he felt about it.

  "Hold up, I get why you did it, but what about Nathaniel? He's the best in line to be the delta." I had asked.
  "Yes, normally." Shawn started to say then looked at my father.
  "Nathaniel, he don't want to do it. I tried to push him into doing the training class since he was little but he don't want to do it. So when alpha Shawn brought it up to me about you, we all thought it would be perfect. And it is, since you two are mated." My father said.
  "But, since were mated, wouldn't have hurt the odds because what if were in a fight and one of us gets hurt and the other is all worried. I can't, I just can't do that." I started to freak out.

  Then my eyes changed into my phoenix eyes and I turned my head towards the window. That's when I heard it, wolves running in the woods fast. Phil touched my shoulder to calm me down but I looked at Shawn.

  "Rogues,get everyone to safety now!" I had growled then ran down the stairs.

  Once I ran out of the house, I had shifted and ran towards the woods. Then I heard Phil and some of the warriors behind me. As I saw them before they saw us, I took down one fast then another one with Phil killing off the one I took down first. Then I seen Robert and his father taking down some along side with my father and Phillip's father.
  Even though I said what I said, I didn't even think about Phillip at all. I was all focused on the rogues. When 4 stopped in front of me I had growled at them. They looked at each other then looked at me. I saw Phil was standing next to me on one side and Robert on the other. I looked at both of them then we charged after them.
  For a delta, I felt more like an alpha at this point. Like all the power that was in me, I didn't feel like I was a delta. But whatever this was flowing in me, it was feeling great.
  I took down one, fighting him as another one had jumped on my back. I growled when he wouldn't get off.
  My wolf was getting pissed that he wouldn't get off of me. Then I felt the gorilla power kick in and I pushed on the one wolf I was on, crushing his chest at the same time throwing off the other wolf. I growled bark at him loudly making everything seem slow.  As I felt myself catch on fire from the Phoenix and felt speed building up from the cheetah. As I zoomed through the area, killing every rogue I could find along with Phil behind me.
  When I was running, looking around, I saw one on my father. I took off towards him, jumping the wolf, ripping out his throat at the same time. I was heated, pissed off that this had happened. Where was the patrol at?
  When I saw that was the last of them, everyone came towards me. Shawn stood in front of me while I had the rogues flesh from his throat in my mouth, and I was still on fire.

  "Love, it's okay, we got them all. You can calm down now." Phil told me in my head.
  "What the hell was that. I knew you had powers but wow!" Robert said all excited.
  "Robert's right. Where did that come from?" Alpha asked me.
  "I don't even know." I said as I spit out that wolfs throat. "I was telling you what I felt about what we just talked about. Then I heard something in the woods running fast. Too fast for any of us to be running for anything. My wolf just got mad then my powers kicked in big time."
  "Yea, they did. You were on fire." Phil had said.
  "Son, you literally torn out a wolfs throat. Just to save me." My father said.
  "It was bad as." My mate said. "It kinda did things."
  "Ugh, no I didn't want to hear that." Everyone has said at the same time.

  I started to laugh a little then Phillip rubbed his head against my side then under my neck. Like a she-wolf would do to a male wolf, for affection.

  "And you were saying you would be worried about me. I had your back, we did fine together."
  "Y'all sure did. All three of y'all did great." Shawn said.
  "I just don't get, where's patrol at?" I asked.
  "I thought the same thing. Phil, James, y'all mind going around looking for them?" Shawn asked him men.
  "Yes alpha." They said at the same time.

  They took off running to head towards the patrol base while the alpha looked at me, Phil and his son. He barked at us then jerked his head up toward the house. He wanted us home to make sure everyone was okay, safe.
  I huffed at him then nudged Phillip then we took off towards the house. By the time we got there, some of the warriors was running towards where we came from. Guessing Shawn had mind linked them to come clean up that mess that we made.
  When we got to the house, our mothers and a strange woman was running out the house towards us. I stopped a few feet away from then to shift. When I shifted, my mother handed me a pair of shorts must as Michelle handed Phillip a pair of shorts as well. Once we had our shorts on, Phillip wrapped his arm around my wait and snuggled into my side.

  "What happened, son?" My mother asked.
  "It was a rogue attack but we handled it." I said.
  "More like you did. You were bad ass for a delta." Robert said as he slide on his shorts.
  "Thanks, alpha." I said then looked at the strange woman.
  "Oh, Devin, Phil this is my mate, your luna, Scarlett. Babe, this is my new beta Phil Jr and my new delta, Devin." Robert introduced us.
  "You can call me DJ. Everyone does." I told her.
  "And you can call me Phil or Phillip." Phil told her.
  "How about PJ?" She asked him.

  Phil looked at me and smiled a little. I smiled back and nodded a little. The name was cute, I never thought about it.

  "Sure, I don't mind." He said.
  "So, you two are mates, huh. I heard your mothers talking about you two." She asked.
  "Yeah." We said at the same time then laughed.
  "That's cute." She said.
  "Thanks." We said together again.

  We laughed again. I pushed him a little just to play a little then kissed him.

  "Well, we have homework to do so excuse us." Phil said after he moved away from me to head in the house.

  I walked away as well. I headed towards the fridge to get something to drink for us then headed up to my room. Phil was taking out our homework to do. I looked at him for a moment before putting our soda on the nightstand then went to the bed. I pushed the homework off of his lap then sat on it.
  He looked at me for a second before he kissed me. As well were kissing, I felt him rub his hands down my back, as he was feeling all over my body.

  "After what I saw, it so turned me on." Phil said.
  "Yea, I heard you say something like that. Our fathers and the alphas didn't like that. I think you grossed them out." I told him.
  "Oh well. Not my problem." He said as he moved his hands down to my ass.
  "Alright, let's get this work down first before we distract ourselves anymore." I told him as I kissed him once more.

  I got off of him and sat against the wall on my bed and started working on my homework. As I was doing it, I saw her was looking at me a few times but I done nothing, but smiled away a little.
  After awhile we finally was done with our homework after about an hour or two. As Phil got up to put it up, he laid on my bed next to me.

  "So, I just now thought about this." Phil started to say.
  "Thought of what?" I asked.
  "Back in the office, you had ordered alpha Shawn to get everyone to safety. The look of his face when you said that after you ran kut of the room. It sounded like an alpha tone order."
  "You caught on to that too huh. I was just thinking that as well as I was fighting. Like the power was giving me the power of an alpha as well." I had said.
  "Have you talked to Mary anymore?" He asked me. "Maybe its time to ask where your from."
  "No I haven't and I don't wanna know just yet. But I'll think about it." I said as I laid next to him and laid my head on his chest.

  He nodded under me then started rubbing my back some. It was making me tired and after the little fight I was tired. I started to doze off.
  While I dozed off, I started thinking about just went off. I felt like an alpha, but I'm a delta, well I should not be one. But I was chosen for a reason. Maybe it was for the good. Maybe it will help me with my problem, with these powers. Maybe Phil is right. Maybe I should talk to Mary again. But tonight was not the night to ask about everything.

  So what do y'all think so far? Is it weird that Scarlett, Devin's 2nd cousin, is the alpha, that kidnapped him, son's mate?
  Do you think because she moved in with them that "Mary" will bring it up about them being family or will he just leave it alone for now. Like should he talk to her about where he came from or just deal with where he's at now?
  Well stay tune and see what happens. Hopefully, Devin will find out what has happened and why all of a sudden, someone from his past shows up into his future.
  Xoxoxo