Chapter 42

15 years later

"Mary Jane and Oliver Scott, get your butts down here right now!" Bailey had ordered.

As the twins came running down the stairs to face their mother to see what they have done this time. Once they came into the living room, they saw their father getting off the phone and their mother looking scary pissed.

"Yes, ma and pa?" They said.
"That was your principal on the phone." Their father had started to say. "He says that y'all caught the gym on fire. What was y'all thinking? I told you guys time and time again. You have to watch out with your powers. I know y'all are still learning and trying to control them but you have to handle y'alls self."
"Pa, it wasn't our fault. I was trying to protect Mary." Oliver had said.
"Of what?" Bailey asked.
"They were picking on her again." Oliver said.
"Who?" Both their parents had said.
"The other supernatural beings. You've always told me protect Mary at all cost. That she was the most strongest out of us two."
"Yes, I did. But that don't mean to catch the gym on fire. You know how much that gonna cost me to get the gym fixed?" Devin had said. "From now on y'all are grounded. Just go to your rooms and think of what y'all done." Devin told them.

As the twins went back up to their rooms, Devin and Bailey had a long talk about how they were gonna do their punishment and how they were gonna pay for the damages to the school.
As business was running great for Devin and Phil, Bailey was working as a fashion designer for home improvement that was also owned by Devin. The company loved how they done the hotel in Hawaii that they wanted to become partners/sisters in the business. So money wasn't an issue just how they spent it. Especially after the years of trying to fix up the pack lands from what had happened during the war 15 ½ years ago.
As the weekend came and gone, they all went to the school with a huge check to give to the kids principal to help with the gym. And spoke to them about their twins issues with the other kids. Not knowing if the principal would listen or not or even knew what was happening in his school, he told twins he was sorry how they were being treated but for what they were the other kids were scared of them in a way that they pick on them.
So for the twins sakes, Devin done what needed to be done. He pulled the twins out of that school and told the principal they'll pay for the gym but he was taking the school to court, sueing was the right choice.
When they left, Bailey and Phil had talked him out of it and told him to now to worry about it and said that they can go to the wolf school down the street. Least they know they won't be hurt or teased since its the packs school. And when they are out, they could train in every way they can.
They twins didn't like it but they did what they were told. They would miss what friends they had but it was for the better good.
By the time they were 18 years old, they had their powers under control and found their mates when they went off to college. Mary's mate was a female witch name Bonnie and Oliver's mate was female human name Penny.
Even with what their mates found out what they were, they didn't care. They just loved them for them. Oliver turned his mate Penny into a wolf a year later when they got married and Bonnie and Mary just traveled as a couple protecting the world from harm. They helped other witches in need and other females just like themselves, lost and confused. Human, wolf, witch, or whatever they were. Made them feel safe from harm.
As over time, Oliver and Penny had a family of their own, had 5 kids, 4 of them were two sets of twins. Crazy huh, it was for them. Mary and Bonnie, well after they turned 25, they settled down in Hawaii and had a little family of themselves. They adopted 2 kids that were supernatural themselves and Bonnie had done a self pregnancy thing. One of the natives in Hawaii wanted to help to have their first kid and Mary and Bonnie wanted their kids to be normal. Mary didn't want their kids to have crazy powers like she had and her family. She felt like she was cursed and didn't want that for them. Yes, after they had a few wolf kids and they just wanted a normal kid with a normal life. Even if they were part witch. That was all that matter to them.
Life was better that way and no one argued over it. Everyone was happy and glad that someone had passed on power genes and kept their world safe.