Chapter 13

Alpha Robert and his mate went to hang with her family while mr and Phil hung out with my grandparents, uncle, and his mate. We went up to their floor and they showed me around on their floor.

  "So we still stay in the alpha house, just gave up our room to Peter and Zendaya. And we took his room over." My grandma said.
  "Even though, my mother didn't want to switch."
  "Hey I loved that bathroom. And I'm pretty sure Zendaya does too." Liv said.
  "Omg, yes. That tub, its wonders when your doing things." She said.
  "Yes it is."
  "Oh god, stop. Not with my mother." Peter said.

  Everyone started laughing other than Peter.

  "Hey, if it hits the right places." I started to say.
  "Really DJ." Peter said glaring at me.

  I started laughing a little bit as I placed my head on Phil's neck.

  "Peter, don't mind Devin here. He's always like this when its us and friends. God, his parents," Phil started to say but stopped.

  Everyone looked at him when he stopped. And I'm guessing when he said parents, he thought they were gonna say something.

  "Phil, go on. I get Devin had another family and its fine. I'm happy that someone found him and took him in." My grandma said.
  "Well the deltas, his adopted family, would get grossed out a little bit when he talk all gay sexual like that. But I think its cute." He said as he kissed my forehead.
  "The deltas?" My grandfather said.
  "Yeah, I'm a delta."
  "Wait can an alpha become a delta?" Liv asked Cas.
  "Well no, they're not supposed to but it can happen. Especially if the alpha gets challenged or they don't want the spot." He said. "But I'm not really for sure."
  "I don't think I'm supposed to either because the day I was receiving my delta powers and title, I was crashing. Mary said its because I have alpha blood in me with my other powers. They was fighting to find a spot to be at I guess in a way." I said.

  After awhile of talking about that day and how I've been since I joined the family. I've told them the dreams that I had from my birthday. To when I got my wolf to powers to mate.
  The fights I've been in since I've had my powers. Where I've scared some of the rogues and even my own pack. Where I fought my alpha in training where my father was pissed off.
  They laughed when I told them that I fought my alpha. Both father and son, but the father it was more a tie then anything.
  As well was walking down the hall, I saw a bedroom door that was closed.

  "Who's room is this?" I asked.

  Everyone was quiet for a moment until my uncle came over to the door and put his hand on it.

  "This was, this was my sister, your mother's room. We've kinda closed this room. People don't go in there." Peter said.
  "Maybe I go in there and see what my mother looked like?" I asked.

  All three of them looked at each other then Peter looked at me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. He put it in the key hole and unlocked the door. When he opened it, he stepped back and let me go in.
  When I stepped in, I looked to my right and flipped the light on. The room was huge and bright, a girls room for sure.
  There were pictures of her and her parents, her and some old man and some of her brother and Scarlett and a boy. When I went over to the one of her and the old man, I touched it.

  "That would be your great grandfather, my father. He passed away a year before you were born." Liv said.
  "He was her everything." Peter said. "She lost it when he passed away."
  "How did he die?" I asked.
  "A rogue attack happened. He took on like 4 wolves what she had said, when they found him." Liv said. "She was never the same until you came along. You were her next big thing. She was gonna name you after him but when she was mixing some names around his name didn't fit but then she thought of something to match your father; alpha Gavin and his fathers name; Devin and Jackson and his little cousin, so she came up with Devin Sean Jackson DeGraw."
  "Wait I've heard of the DeGraws, they were rootless but they fought with pride." Phil said. "My father told me that your god father Shawn and them were rivels. Well at least Shawn's father and them were."

  After that, my grandma and grandfather looked at each other then excused them for something. It was just Peter, Phil, and I chillaxing in my mother's room. After a few hours, we was called for dinner. When we got into dinning room, the high ranks were in there eating. I saw Robert and his mate when we sat down next to them. Michelle came running in with a older woman that we met earlier. I think it was her grandmother. When she saw me and Phil, she ran to us, got in between us and hugged us. I liked the little girl but never really hanged with her that much.

  "Grandma said me something about you?"
  "What is that, sweetie?"
  "That your mommy was her favorite our of your grandparents kids."
  "Aunt Emily!" Peter whined a little.

  We all laughed at them.
  After awhile, dinner was served and everyone was smashing their food. Everyone talked about things that I wouldn't have ever heard about. Stories of things that my grandparents have done, things that Peter gave done. Then someone brought up my mother then stopped.

  "No, don't stop. I wanna know about my mother." I said.
  "Well before your parents met, your mother was a god damn best warrior for her age." Samuel said.
  "Oh god, when she beat the hell out of our top warrior. No one could touch him and she kicked his ass like it was nothing. Peter didn't you try to kick his ass first." Dean said.
  "Hell yea, that jackass picked on me when was a kid when my father wasn't out there."
  "What?" Castiel and Liv said at the same time.
  "Shit, thanks uncle Dean and Sam." Peter said.
  "Oh, we forgot they didn't know." Samuel said.
  "The fuck we didn't. When was this?"
  "I was 8 years old, he was 15. That was why I made him my top warrior after Zara kicked his ass." Peter said.

  Everyone laughed.
  After awhile we ate dinner and had dessert, we all went out different ways. Peter showed up our room but when we started to pass my mothers room, I stopped.

  "Can we stay in my mothers room. I wanna feel close to her." I asked.
  "Are you sure? Its all girly." Peter said.
  "Forget we're gay, so it will be perfect." Phil said.
  "Damn, yes I did forget." Peter said.

  Peter gave me the key to the room and left us be. Phil and I went into the room and closed the door. I looked around and took a deep breathe, to take everything in. I felt at home for some reason like I should be here.
  Phil went to the bed and laid down as I looked out the window. After a few, I walked to the bed and laid next to Phil. I kissed him on the lips before pulling the cover back to get under them then pulled them to us. I put my head on the crease of his neck to fall asleep.
  I felt somewhat at ease, just a little. Even though I'm in Phil's arms, in my mother's room, I know that I am at bay, calm. Just hope the dreams will stay away that I'm close to family.
  Family. Its weird calling them that, since I don't really know who they are. Well I don't remember them at least. But I seem safe around them. My powers haven't even went crazy since I've been here and I'm always losing control over them almost every day.
  About 5 hours later, I woke up in sweats. Like I just woke up from a bad dream but I don't remember me having one. When I got up, I saw Phil was still asleep. I smiled at him before kissing him on the forehead then headed out the door.
  I went downstairs to get a glass of water. When I was got down there, I saw my grandfather was sitting at the island, with his hands on his head.

  "Hey, Umm grandpa are you okay?" I asked.
  "Hey, son. Yeah, just couldn't sleep. Haven't in awhile since your mother. Nor has Liv, but with you here, she feels at bay. She's sound asleep." He told me.
  "Oh. Well you should try at least get some sleep since I'm here as well." I told him.
  "Yeah, I should." He said as he got up then looked at me as I down a glass of water. "What are you doing up?"
  "I don't know. I woke up in sweats like I had a dream. But I don't even remember having one."
  "Maybe it's being here. Something is probably telling you something."
  "Probably." I said as I filled up my glass again. "Do you have a track?"
  "Yeah, its behind the pack house."
  "Do you care if I use it?"
  "No, son. You can use whatever you want in this land. Its as much as yours as it is mine."
  "Thanks, Grandpa." I said as I put my glass upside down on the towel.

  As I walked outside, the cool air felt great. It was the best running time. Not to hot not to cold. As I walked over to a big house, that I was assuming was the pack house. When I got to it, I walked around and saw the track. Once I got to it, I took off my shirt and started jogging some. As I was jogging, I felt a boost of energy of some sort that I started running. I started running my fastest until I had shifted into my wolf. I felt great power wash through me like no other. Like being here was giving me life. But what life was I getting.
  Maybe it was the moon goddess herself giving it to me, maybe it was the fact that I'm here, maybe its the fact that I'm realizing and accepting everything and taking it all in.
  The moment I took it all, it made me feel better. But for how long though? Will it last forever or just the time I'm here? Only if I knew the answer to that.
  After my run, I settled back into the room, took a quick shower then got into the bed and fallen back asleep like I've ever left the room.

  So do y'all think, it was best for him to know about his family or no? Do you think will it hurt him like the moon goddess had told him?
  Well stay tune and find out....
  Xoxoxo
  (I wanna see what y'all think; please comment on the comment area)