Chapter 66

The loud music just showed Tony how exactly different the rest of the building was from the main club room

The loud music just showed Tony how exactly different the rest of the building was from the main club room. There were a lot of things going on, a lot of people dancing, and drinking and just partying while he just kept walking, finding his way to the VIP section so he could meet up with the friends he came with.

Tony took good use of the opportunity when Sam had suggested that they had a boys evening on his way to the airport. He needed to see Amy anyway so he had suggested that they went to the club she worked in rather than the one Matthew and Ben had agreed on.

He had predicted that she might not want to see him. Agreeing to their terms of fun was his leverage to be at the club even if she didn't want him there.

"Omoh, you're finally back, I was really suggesting bringing a bed for you to the restroom."

Tony responded to Sam's joke with a fake smile as he made himself comfortable in the seat that was preserved for him while Matthew poured him a glass.

"I'm sure I didn't miss a lot." He responded.

"Other than the fact that Ben just got an embarrassing "no" from a potential botty call, you came right in time." Matthew told him, pushing the glass of vodka to him while Tony pushed his gaze to the table beside theirs so he could see her again.

"I told you, it wasn't a no. She said she came with someone and I respect that." Benjamin responded to his friend's teases in an attempt to defend himself.

"Since when did women care about who they came to the club with?" Sam asked him.

"It's obvious she just wasn't feeling him."

"Maybe she just has a bad taste in men." Ben relaxed in the seat and crossed his legs. "Come on guys, why do I have to be bothered by one rejection when there are many fishes in the sea? The club is filled with a lot of ladies, I'm sure that half of them would be dying to leave with me."

"Oh, what won't Victor give to see this moment." Sam chuckled. "I wish I had sent him a photo of what he's missing."

"It's useless." Ben said and exhaled. He reached for his glass. "He won't respond to any of your texts anyway. He still isn't over what happened at the event the other day and has made it clear that he doesn't want anything to do with us for now. I mean who could blame him? Rafael basically made a fool out of him in front of all the members of the club and other influential people in the country. If I was him I'd probably never come outside ever again. It is too much of an embarrassment."

"He deserved it." Tony swallowed hard and poured himself another glass of vodka just as they all turned to him. "He should have kept his mouth to himself and not said all that nonsense he knows nothing about."

"Of course," Sam said.
There was no use arguing with Tony because as far as they all knew Tony was always going to be on Rafael's side. The loyalty between the two was unexplainable. Tony understood Rafael more than any of them, way more than anyone in the world and he made it clear whose side he was on at the party too.