Chapter 5

Sasuke's POV

I was driving home from work, Itachi wanted to come over my house today and see how are things with Naruto and I. I made sure nothing leaks out at work that I'm seeing a co-worker or that I'm basically cheating on Naruto.

Just mention of him just makes me want to roll my eyes. He's been so pathetic these past few months. Sometimes I even wonder, why am I still with him?, why am I not asking him to just leave the mansion?. Then I thought about my parents, his parents and my reputation and my parents reputation.

Sakura on the other hand, doesn't care about what my family or what his family things, she doesn't care about reputations, she just wants me to break up with him. I have been promising her that I will do it for months now but I just couldn't do it.

I drove through the large double gate and down the driveway and around the fountain. I parked my car and got out locking it. I walked up the steps and towards the large oak door. I walked through the lobby and towards the living room to find it empty, in fact, the whole mansion was dark.

"Lights," I said and the lights turned on. I was a little relived that Naruto wasn't here. Because he would go all lovey and pathetic. I walked up stairs to the master bedroom to have a shower and to change my clothes into comfortable once.

After I was done I walked back down stairs and towards the large living room sitting on the L-shaped couch. I turned on the TV and took out my phone to text Sakura.

Sas: Hey love I finally made it home,
        Naruto isn't here to my relief.

Saku: That's great honey🤗.
          Hopefully he won't come until
          later 😒.

Sas: I'm already missing you. I just
        wish you were here instead of
        him.

Saku: Don't worry love, in a few
          days you will be going on a
          that business trip. We will
          spend as much time as we
          like. With no sneaking around.
          And hopefully relieve some
          stress.

Sas: Mmm~ I like the sound of that.
         And since Naruto will be
         away the following day that I
         come back from the business
         trip, then you can come by
         finally and spend the night.

Saku: Mmm~, I like the sound of
          that baby.

Just outside I could here the sound of a care driving down the driveway. That must be Naruto. I rolled my eyes.

Sas: Listen baby, I have to go.
        Naruto is back. I'll call you later
        I promise. Love you.

Saku: Okay baby, love you too 😘.

I put my phone down as the door opened and closed. I looked up to find him standing there like an idiot. He greeted me with that annoying smile on his face.

I told him that Itachi was coming over and he said he would make his favorite dish, when he said that I felt something in my chest that made angry. I ordered him to go get ready, walking away from him.

Time skip~
Itachi's arrival~

Naruto is in the dining room finishing up setting up the table. He was dressed in a light blue silk kimono, that hugged his body shape just right. It stopped just at the top of his knees.

His short curly hair framing his face nicely. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I found myself staring. I couldn't even hear the doorbell ringing. He looks up with a smile.