Chapter 6

Sasuke's POV

I woke up the next morning to find that Naruto was not next to me. I frowned slightly as I got up and walked towards the bathroom to have a shower. When I was done with my shower I walked inside my walk in closet to find that Naruto has already chosen and ironed a suite I'm going to wear.

I looked at the suite and frowned, this is exactly what I would have picked out. A grey blazer, grey trousers, a black long sleeved button up shirt and a black tie. They were all well ironed and in point. I smiled slightly. I took the suite and put it on, I looked at myself in the full body mirror.

I put on my silver Rolex to go with the suite. I don't wanna lie, I looked good. The bedroom door opened and in comes Naruto. He smiled with a basket full of clothes.

"Good morning Sasuke, you're finally awake. I was just about to start with laundry," he said with a smile.

"Morning, don't we have a maid for that?," I gestured towards the laundry basket. He looks down and blushed.

"I released her," he said looking up at me.

"Why?, I thought I was paying her with my money," I said with a frown.

"U-Umm, I caught her trying to steal one of your shirts and coming into our room without permission and taking some of our jewelry," he said and I nodded.

"Next time if you're going to make a decision like that, you talk to me first," I said through clenched teeth. He nodded slowly.

"Breakfast is in the microwave," he said softly.

"Thanks," I said with a sigh walking out the room and down stairs walking towards the kitchen and opened the microwave to find breakfast. I heated up and set on the dining room table to eat.

As I was eating, I felt my phone buzz within my pocket. I took it out to find that it was Sakura.

Morning love, today I would be late for work but, I hope you will have a great morning. I love you.

Love Sakura❤️.

I smiled seeing a message from my girlfriend. I could feel my heart flutter within my chest. I sent her a message back.

Morning love, that's okay I'll cover for you. I love you too.

Sasuke.

I put my phone away and I finished my breakfast. I got up and put the dishes inside the sink. I walked out the mansion and towards my car. I drove out the mansion and towards the Uchiha Corporation.

I made it and I parked my car on the parking lot. I walked inside the building and towards the elevator, pressing to the top floor. As I was waiting in the elevator, the doors opened on the 5th floor and a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes walked in. She was wearing a white dress and black heels.

 She was wearing a white dress and black heels

Ino's outfit.

She smiled at me politely nodding her head," Hello, my name is Ino Yamanaka," she said holding out her hand for a handshake.

"Sasuke Uchiha," I said in a monotone voice.

"Ah, Sasuke Uchiha, it's nice to meet you Uchiha-san. I've heard about you, you are amazing at what you do. You are in the finance department correct?," She asked looking at me with a smile. I frowned down at her.

"Yes," I said simply, not liking how friendly she's getting with me.

"Ah yes, I thought so. With brains like yours, you keep the company flowing and managing it's financial process making sure that everything runs smoothly," she said with a smile.

"Look here Miss, I don't know who you are, but I don't appreciate you coming here and getting all friendly with me," I said with a frown.

"Wow, you're so uptight. I was just trying to make conversation. Anyway I was jus-," she was cut off by her phone ringing. She took it out of her purse that she was carrying.

"Naruto!, How are you?," She asked happily and my eyes widened slightly at that, feeling my heart racing.

"No, I'm at my friend's work place. I was just bringing him the file that he forgot. From what I heard, he's boss is going to chew him out if he doesn't bring it to him," She giggled as she listened to whatever Naruto was saying to her.

"Oh I can't today Naruto, my boyfriend Sai wanted us to meet up for lunch since it's been a long time we had those lunches together. Ask Hinata, maybe she's free. Alright, I'll see you later sweetheart, love you," She said with a smile and hung up. She sighed happily.

"So, you are a friend of Naruto's?," I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, he's a very dear friend of mine. I would do anything for him just like he would do anything for me. He was there for me when things were looking down on me. So yes, Naruto is a very precious friend of mine, why you ask?," She asked looking up at me with a raised eyebrow. She's looking at me like she knows something that I don't.

"No, it's just that I know a Naruto from a College that I used to attend," I said not wanting to sound suspicious.

"Oh okay, that's cool. Well here's my stop. It was nice meeting you again, Uchiha-san," she said and I nodded watching her walk away. The doors closed and I ran my hand through my hair stressfully.

Damn, I don't know what I'll do if the truth about mines and Sakura's relationship came out. I few people are getting suspicious already.

I sighed as I got out the elevator and walked towards my office.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Ino just came to drop a file for Shikamaru and Ino and Sasuke don't know each other (formally from Ino's side).

Until next time (^^).