Chapter 14

Sasuke's POV

Three weeks have passed and I'm in the private jet with Sakura. I told the attendance that Sakura is my personal assistance so as to not raise any suspicions. I was sitting by myself on a desk typing on my laptop.

Sakura was taking a nap on the other side of the jet. I focused on the work that I'm doing on my laptop. I was frowning slightly as I looked at all the numbers and trades we have been doing.

Itachi wants me to arrive early for work tomorrow, the flight isn't that long so I will have a bit of time to rest. I sighed as I closed the laptop deciding to rest for a bit.

Time skip~

The plane finally landed, the sun has set and I just want nothing more than to sleep. Sakura and I walked out the plane to find my parents waiting for me with a limousine.

"Sasuke dear!, Please, help him with his luggage," my mother said towards the butler.

"I presume that everything went accordingly?," my father asked stoically.

"Yes father," I said walking up to them.

"That's great dear, I bet that Naruto misses you right now. Did you call and tell him that you have landed?," My mother asked with a smile.

"Yes mother I did," I lied.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Uchiha. It's great to see you again," Sakura said with a smile extending her hand for a handshake. I begged my mother in my mind to just shake her hand.

"Oh, I didn't know you had to bring company along with you Sasuke," my mother said with a slight frown on her pretty face.

"Yes, this girl has been hanging around you more Sasuke. Is there something going on between you two that we should know about?," My father asked looking at Sakura and her extended hand with a frown.

Shit!. Even my parents are getting suspicious too. I told Sakura to not come to my office whenever she likes or come to my business trips everytime.

"No father, there's nothing going on between us. She's just my colleague, nothing more," I said with a straight face.

"Yes what Sasuke said true," Sakura said nervously.

"I believe we weren't talking to you little girl," my mother said coldly," Listen here, Sasuke is in a loving relationship. He's dating someone beautiful, who's honest, kind and strong, a perfect example of an Uchiha bride. He's not some 'trick' that goes around sleeping with someone else's boyfriend," my mom says harshly.

Sakura just stood there shocked, embarrassed and possibly humiliated. Her eyes were wide and she was holding her luggage tightly, her knuckles were turning white. I looked at my mother shocked.

"Mother, don't you think that was harsh, Sakura is doing all of that," I said frown.

"Don't talk back to your mother and she's right. Listen here little girl, we don't want you spending long hours at our sons office after work hours. Yes, did you think we didn't know about that and Sasuke," my father said strictly looking towards me. I looked at my father shocked.

"Yes father," I said softly.

"Do not disappoint me and don't ruin this family's reputation or else I'll have to kick you out my corporation. And I don't want to see you hanging around this girl. Remember what she did to your mother. We are expecting you back home, to Naruto. Come on dear," he said and took my mother hand hand into his.

"Listen to your father Sasuke, after all, regret is not forgiving," my mother ended their words walking towards the limousine.

"Are you going let them treat you like child again Sasuke. I thought you are a grown man who can stand up for himself, just like his elder brother. But I guess that will never change, you will always be in Itachi's shadow. I'm leaving," Sakura said coldly walking away," I can't believe he let them say those things to me," she said while walking away.

I sighed. I'm angry and so confused. I don't know what to do, I'm torn between listening to my parents and just being with Sakura. My parents always speak the truth and they never hide anything. And Sakura, she's daring, fierce and she gets what she wants, she tries by all means to get her way and somehow, I find that so attractive and Naruto on the other hand, he's gentle and sweet, I find his sweet nature a bit boring and annoying at times.

I sighed getting in the limo, my parents sitting on the other side of the car. My mother was talking on the phone with a smile on her face and my father was looking over some paperwork but through all that they were holding hands.

I sighed as I leaned against my seat. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out. I opened it and I find a message from Sakura. I smirked a little as to not raise any suspicions to my parents.

I opened the message and it reads:

I'll be expecting you at my place later on in the night. Let's just forget about what your parents said and let's focus on us. I know I make you happy. I'll make you forget about everything tonight.

Sakura❤️.

I put my phone away and leaned against my seat. The limousine first dropped off my parents at their mansion and we said our farewells to each other. I opened the window that allowed me to talk to the driver.

"Hey, can you drop me off to this address," I said as I showed the driver the address.

"As you wish Uchiha-sama," the old driver said changing the routes. After some time the driver finally made it to Sakura's house. I thanked him and walked up to Sakura's house. I rang the doorbell and she answered.

"You're awfully early," she said with a smirk and I just picked her up, walking inside her house, closing the door.

No one's POV

The old driver in the limo just shook his head driving away.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(^^).

Happy birthday to RafaelaFerreiras49275. I hope you have a great birthday and a great day/night😀. I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁. This is the best I can do for today 😅.