Chapter 25

Naruto's POV

I drove through the double gates of the mansion. I sighed as I drove around the fountain and parked my Mustang GT next to a black Ferrari. I got out my car and went behind the boot to take my suitcase. I dragged it up the steps and walked through the door. I stopped through the lobby and looked around.

'Nothing seems out of place,' I thought as I walked upstairs and towards the master bedroom. The bedroom was clean and nothing was out of place, I don't know what I'm looking for exactly but I just have this feeling, in the pits of my stomach that something is not right.

I brushed it off and went to the bathroom and freshen up. After I was done with my shower, I changed into my pyjamas and into comfortable slippers.

 After I was done with my shower, I changed into my pyjamas and into comfortable slippers

Naruto's pjs

I unpacked my clothes in the walk in closet and walked back downstairs, towards the kitchen to get started with dinner. I took out the pots from the cabinets and took out the ingredients from the fridge.

Time skip~

It is eight at night and I'm sitting in the living room watching a movie eating potato chips. I sighed chewing on a potato chip as I leaned against the couch. I haven't called Sasuke to tell him that I have arrived.

I didn't find the need to. I decided to go to the kitchen to get a soft drink in the fridge and took it. When I walked back towards the living room, I paused as I saw something underneath the couch. I frowned as I put my drink on the coffee table.

I knelt down and pulled this object from underneath the couch and looked at it. I sat back on the couch slowly looking at this. It's a bra. A red bra with black lace going from the top. I sighed shaking my head, this is not the first time I find items like this. First the lace panties, the condoms and the red lipstick on the collar of the shirt. I didn't wash that shirt by the way.

I walked up the stairs and put it in the cabinet with all the items that I have found. I set down on the bed and shook my head. Okay, this is not suspicious anymore. The front door opened and closed. I got up walking back down stairs.

Sasuke looked up and paused, I walked up to him and took off his jacket and he let me.

"When did you come back?," He asked and I shrugged.

"This afternoon," I said looking up at him and wouldn't look at me in the eyes," I'm going to heat up dinner for you. I'm sure your hungry," I said and he just nodded. I was about to walk to the kitchen but he held my hand. I frowned looking up at him.

"Hey, you gonna eat dinner with me?," He asked and I nodded.

"Sure," I said walking towards the kitchen. I heat up dinner and set the plates on the table. He set down on the table facing me. We started eating dinner silently, the only sounds of the fork and knife hitting the plates was heard.

"You are awfully quiet today," he said eating his steak.

"I don't feel like talking," I said softly sipping my apple juice. He nodded slowly.

"How was your stay at your parents house?," He asked and I just shrugged.

"It was fun, I got to reconnect with my child hood friends," I said eating my rice. 'He's awfully talkative today,' I thought.

We finished dinner and I got up to wash the dishes. I washed the plates and dried them. I turned around and found Sasuke standing there. He scratched the back of his head looking down.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?, I can make reservations for both of us," Sasuke asked walking towards me.

"A date?, What for?," I asked frowning a bit.

"I thought we can spend time together. I'm sure you miss our dates," he said taking my hands into his.

"Is there something you want to tell me Sasuke?," I asked and he paused looking down at our joint hands.

"No, I don't believe so," he said softly.

"Sasuke, you've been giving me the cold shoulder and neglecting me for eight months now. Now all of a sudden you want to take me on date, when I've been begging you to spend at least one night with me. What's wrong with you?, am I missing something here?, Are you sure there's nothing you want to talk to me about Sasuke?, If you want to break up with me then it's fine, you can do it right now," I said and he frowned at me.

"Break up!, No Naruto, I don't want to break up. I would never break up with someone so precious to me," he said panicking holding onto my cheeks.

"If I'm so precious to you, then why do you do all these things to me. Why are you pushing away, acting as if you don't want me near you," I said pulling his hands away from my face.

"I was an idiot and I'm still an idiot. But I'm ready to make things work between us now," he said determinedly.

"Why the sudden change of heart though, did something happen that I should know about?," I asked again for the last time.

"No, nothing happened," he said shaking his head frowning a bit, I looked down at his fingers, they were twitching slightly. He was being dishonest.

"You didn't have any house guest these past few days?," I asked and I could see him freeze a little, putting his hands inside his pockets.

"N-nno no no, I never had any house guest these past few days. Why you asked?," He asked and I shook my head.

"No reason, and I'll be busy tommorow. I'm sorry," I said walking away.

                      🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(^^).