Chapter 24

Sasuke's POV

After a long day of spending and fighting and arguing with Sakura, we finally head back towards the mansion. It's the evening and I'm exhausted. Even my is not this exhausting, being around her is just exhausting. The car ride was silent, no one was speaking to no one.

I have made up my mind about her and our relationship. I can't do this with her anymore, I thought we can make this work but I was wrong. She's just too much to handle, she thinks about no one apart from herself.

We finally made it to the mansion and we got out the car after parking it. I was about to walk inside the house but she stopped me.

"Aren't you going to be a real boyfriend and help me with these bags?," She asked irritated putting her hands on her hips.

"Not really," I said walking inside my house. Oh, I meant to say mine's and Naruto's house. I left her screaming in frustration as I walked towards the living room and flopping down on the couch sighing deeply.

I closed my eyes having a moment of peace. But that was soon interrupted because of her screaming at the maids, ordering them to not drop anything or otherwise they are going to pay for everything. Her heels clicked against the tilled floor as she walks towards me. She stood before me and smiled, is she bipolar or something because I'm pretty much still furious at her. I looked up frowning, not showing any emotion but anger. I'm really, really pissed off.

"What?," I asked coldly and she sighed sitting next to me, her dress riding up slightly.

"Come on Sasuke, I know that I can be difficult sometimes, but you can forgive because I know that you love me," she said gently, running her hand over my leg.

"Get your hands off me. Now," I ordered her coldly and she got up with a frown.

"Are you going to be like this for the rest of our relationship?!. Cold and harsh?!," She asked shouting at me. That's the other thing that I don't like about her, she's loves arguing.

"Are you always going to be a money spender?!," I shouted back getting up as well.

"Oh please Sasuke, I spoil myself. I'm living my life because you are failing to let us live it!," She shouted walking away from the living room.

"I am failing to let us live our lives, well there's a reason why I don't want us to live it anymore!," I should as I followed her up the stairs.

"Why is that uh?!," She asked angrily turning around sharply.

"It's because I'm seeing your true colors Sakura. You are lazy, you don't care about others or how they feel, you're always spending money but you don't like working for it and you don't know anything about me!," I shouted in frustration as we walked inside the master bedroom.

"What do you mean I love spending money but I don't like working for it. I come to the office and do my job everyday!," She shouted looking at me.

"Sakura!, you always come late to work, you don't finish your job, I had to talk to Itachi on your behalf because he was planning on releasing you from your work!. Face it Sakura!, you're lazy but you want to spend my money that I work so hard for!!. You don't even comprehend the stress, the long hours at the office and the few hours of sleep I have to indeer in order to get that very same money that you are spending so recklessly and carelessly!!!," I finally exploded letting my emotions and anger get the better of me.

She just stood there, shocked and speechless. She was blushing in shame and embarrassment. She played with her fingers because she doesn't know what to do or say at this point.

"But I do know a few things about you," she said quietly not making eye contact.

"And what are those things," I asked breathing heavily.

"I know that you are Sasuke Uchiha, you come from a wealthy family, your favorite thing in the world is having success and you work at your father's company and you're in the finance department. See, I know quite a few things about you," she said with a tiny smile. I sighed rolling my eyes.

"See what I mean, you don't know anything about me. Sakura, those are just facts about me, everyone knows that and who said success is my favorite thing?. This just proves everything Sakura, you don't know anything about me, you don't even know little things about me. You just want my money," I said sighing running my hands over my face in agitation.

She just stood there quietly, looking down at her hands and I shook my head.

"You don't try to deny it. You know, if I asked Naruto to tell me things about myself he would write a whole book about them. Shit, what am I still doing with you?," I asked myself turning around to face the window," why did you start dating me again Sakura, and I want you to tell me the truth," I said not looking at her.

"Okay, okay fine!. You want the truth, then I'm going to give you the truth!," She said coldly running her hands through her hair.

"The truth is my mother is failing to keep the business going. She couldn't come up with something brand new in years and the business is failing along with her. My father left me huge money to inherit but instead of investing it and coming out with my own business, I blew it, I blew it all. We were broke and couldn't make ends meet. So I had to go out and search for the next rich guy who's going to provide for me," she paused and I looked at her shocked and confused.

"So I found a rich man, he had businesses and his business was running hotels. He had everything and he was everything I was looking for. I started a relationship with him, he took care of me and he loved me like no other but unfortunately I didn't feel the same way for him. So nine months into our relationship, I fell pregnant and had a beautiful baby boy and I don't want to lie, it wasn't my intention to fall pregnant but I don't regret having my baby, I love my child with all my heart but I can't be there for him because I don't have the money to care for him," She said with tears running down her face. I don't know how to feel like at this point.

"Because we had a baby together, the father of the child wanted us to save money so we can take care of our son and for us to get married. But back then, I was young and stupid and I wanted more, I couldn't get enough of the lavish life. So coned the guy 20 million dollars and ran away with his money, even to this day I regret my decisions but at the time I was blinded by greed and money. I couldn't control myself, everytime I wanted more but that money unfortunately didn't last long so I had to think of another option," she said walking around the room slowly wiping her tears away.

"And my lucky break couldn't have come sooner. When I saw you at that ball I knew I had to have you by my side. I made a promise to myself that I'm going to keep you by my side at all times but the first step into doing that, I had to make you break up with Naruto, so that you can take me in and marry me. We would have a shared account and I would tell you about my child and maybe convince you to let him inherit some of your fortunes. But for some reason, you couldn't break it off with that pathetic boyfriend of yours," she said bitterly shaking her head. I was breathing deeply and my heart was pounding against my chest.

"And that made me not love you. What I felt for you Sasuke ended back in our high school years. You were my next target. I just needed your money so I could take care of my child, my mother and myself. So there's the truth, you wanted the truth, you have your truth. I'm sorry Sasuke," she said sighing shaking her head.

I don't know what to say. I was looking at the floor because I can't even stand the sight of her right now. I feel like a fool and an idiot. I'm so embarrassed, ashamed and humiliated, I couldn't even see through her. Too blinded by love that wasn't even there, I couldn't even see what she was planning or the signs that she didn't love. She just striped me off my dignity, I don't think I will be able to face my family or Naruto anymore.

"Sasuke are y-,"

"Get out," I said calmly cutting her off.

"But Sasuke, I-I'm-,"

"I SAID GET OUT MY HOUSE. NOW!!," I yelled in fury. She jumped and quickly walking out my mansion.

I sighed sitting on the bed covering my face with my hands. Defeated.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(- -).