Chapter 54

Sasuke's POV

I watched Naruto eating his food elegantly. He's hair has grown slightly longer, he also straightened it out. He looks up at me and puts his fork down.

"You know, it's rude to watch someone eat. What?, You don't like your food?," He asked and I shook my head.

"No, it's not that," I said taking my coffee into my hand," I just want you to come back home," I said and he paused at that putting his cup back down on the table.

"Sasuke, you know I can't do that," he said looking down at his food. And I leaned in.

"I know it's going to be hard at first, but I know we can make it together, I know we can make this work Naruto," I said trying to convince him. I just wanted Naruto to come back home. It's not the same anymore.

"Sasuke you know I can't, and besides we wouldn't work, your mansion is full of bad memories. I'd feel suffocated, you know how I am," he said and I nodded slowly. I'll remind myself to do renovations in the mansion.

"I understand, but can you at least come over and visit. I'll make us a special dinner," I said with a soft smile.

"Since when did you start cooking?," He asked eating his salad.

"Since we separated, I've been bored and lonely and taking cooking lessons from social media made things easier for me and it reminded me of you. I'll surprise you with a special dish I've been working on," I said and he blushed slightly looking down.

"Okay, I'll have to think about that," he said with a smile.

"So, how are the renovation going on your new restaurant?," I asked and he looked at me in surprise.

"How do you know about the renovations?," He asked and I shrugged.

"Kiba told me, I was asking about you," I said and he nodded.

"They are going well, we just finished the main room where people can sit down and eat there food, we will be doing the lounge where people can just relax," he said with a smile and I smiled as I nodded.

"Wow, that sounds really nice. I would like to visit sometime," I said and he smiled.

"I'm sure you'll love it," he said," Anyway, how are Sakura and the baby?," He asked sipping his coffee. I sighed looking down at my salad.

"They are fine, I talked to her just yesterday and she's been having morning sickness and cravings, sometimes she drives me nuts by calling me all the time to get her something. I swear sometimes, she's just doing it so she could see me," I said and Naruto shrugged.

"I mean, she's lonely and she doesn't have anyone besides her. She's just doing the things she's doing because she wants you besides her, Sasuke she's pregnant with your baby. The least you can do is try to be there for her as much as you can," he said and I smiled. That's what I love about Naruto. He's thoughtful of others, even though they most people weren't so thoughtful of him, me included.

"I love you, I always have and I will always will," I said and he just set there speechless.

"U-uhmm, I have to go I'm sure Ino and Hinata are waiting for me," he said stuttering a bit. I smirked getting up as well.

"That's okay, I'll see you later?," I asked and he sighed with a little blush on his face.

"Yes, maybe," he said softly. I smiled softly taking him into my arms tightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," l said softly, and he nodded. I pulled away slightly to kiss his forehead chastely.

We walked towards our cars and drove towards our separate destinations. I sighed, I think that went well. I feel like I'm getting closer to Naruto again and that makes me even more confident to propose to him. I don't think Naruto is the one anymore, I know that Naruto is the one for me.

Time skip~

I was in the kitchen making myself dinner. It was silent as usual, the silent was deafening and I hope to make it through the night tonight. I was chopping vegetables and my phone buzzed inside my sweat pants.

I took it out and looked at the message. It was from my mother. She wants me to see her tomorrow. My mother is probably going to talk to me about Sakura and the baby. I haven't spoken to my father. He's really dead set on me marrying Sakura and I'm never going to do that obviously.

I decided to call Naruto to check how he is. I dialed his number and after three rings he answered.

"Hello?," He asked and I smiled. He sounded tired.

"Hey you, were you sleeping?," I asked and I could hear him yarn.

"Yeah, the renovations took all day and I'm pretty beat," he said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I think you are over working yourself Naruto," I said stirring the pot.

"No, this is good. Just a little more push and I'll be able to open my restaurant," he said yarning again.

"Alright, I can hear that you are pretty tired and you need to rest. I just wanted to check up on you," I said and he giggled.

"Thanks, it's nice to feel important and thought of," he said and I smiled.

"Good night," I said.

"Good night," he said and hung up the call. I really hope Naruto and I will be able to solve our problems and get through this.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time^_^.