Chapter 11

Naruto's POV

I woke up the next morning and blinked the sleepiness away. I set up and looked at the bed next to me to find that Sasuke wasn't there. I looked at the night stand to find a note from Sasuke.

I took the note and opened it, the note read.

I'm out on a business trip. I'll be gone for three weeks.

Sasuke.

I sighed leaning against the headboard and ran my hand through my hair. Another long business trip. He'll be gone for three weeks this time. I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom to have a shower.

When I was done, I changed into simple baby blue jeans, a white t-shirt and slip in sandals. I walked down stairs and towards the dining room, to find Itachi and Shisui talking to each other. I smiled as I set on the table.

"Good morning," I said with a smile and they looked up and they smiled.

"Where are mom and dad, aunty Mikoto and papa Fugaku?," I asked.

"They are away at work," they said and I nodded.

"Kyuubi?," I asked this time.

"Still asleep, Sora couldn't stop crying last night," Itachi said with a sigh," Sometimes I worry for Kyuu, he over works himself," he said worriedly.

"You know my big brother, he's trying to be strong and independent. He doesn't like to worry anyone," I said with a smile shaking my head.

"That what's worries me the most," Itachi said folding his arms.

"It's okay Itachi-nii, you just have to sit him down and talk to him. Anyway I have to go you guys, I have to do my chores at the mansion," I said getting up.

"Okay, let me call the driver to drive you back to the mansion Naru," Shisui said getting up as well and I smiled walking with him.

Time skip~

I was at the mansion and I'm finally done with my chores. I was sitting in the living room watching a movie eating potato chips and drinking a soft drink. My phone rang and I picked it up looking at the caller ID. It was Ino.

"Hey Ino," I said as I took a potato chip.

"Hey Naru, are you free today?," She asked kinda worried. I frowned slightly at hearing the worry in her voice.

"Yeah I'm free, where are you currently?," I asked getting up walking towards the door.

"I'm at Ichiraku's restaurant," she said and I took my car keys walking out the big oak door.

"Okay, I'm on my way," I said and she hung up after she said okay. I walked inside my car closing the door and driving out the mansion.

My heart was slightly racing because I don't know what could be worrying Ino. But I hope it was nothing big though. After a few minutes, I finally arrived at Ichirakus. I parked my car and walked towards the glass door.

I looked around and I found Ino sitting against a window. I walked over to her and smiled.

"Hey Ino, what's up?," I asked as I gave her a hug and she smiled brightly.

"Hello Naru, I'm good, how's your day so far?," She asked taking the menu into her hands.

"It's going good so far not great but good. Yours?," I asked taking the menu.

"Pretty much the same. Anyway I have called you here today because I want to ask and tell you something," she started with a sigh.

"Shoot," I said as the waiter came to take our orders. I ordered a chocolate milk shake and Ino ordered a glass of red wine.

"Do you remember when I told you that I had to do a favor for my friend by bringing a file to his work place?," She started and I nodded slurping on my milkshake nervously.

"Well, I finally met with your boyfriend. And I've to ask Naru, how on earth did you manage to beg such a guy because I've got to say he's quite a looker, I mean the dude was drop dead gorgeous," she said blabbering and I giggled.

"I don't know, it just happened, tell me what were you going to say Ino," I said with a smile shaking my head.

"Oh yes, I finally met him formally finally. At first when I tried to talk to him to make conversation, at first he was an ass but when we talked about you, he got all nervous, and I found that rather suspicious," she said with a frown on her face and I nodded slowly.

"But why would he be nervous, that doesn't add up?," I asked and she nodded swallowing her wine.

"That's the thing, it doesn't add up. So then at that time I got off the elevator and walked towards Shikamaru's office and dropped off that file, and you know me, I had to stay and talk to Shikamaru. So after some time I decided to head back to my mother's bakery," she said taking a sip from her wine again.

"Yeah," I said nodding slowly feeling my heart beating against my chest nervously, feeling my breathing getting uneven slightly.

"So Shikamaru decided to walk me out the company, so we were there walking and chatting minding our own business. And then I see a pink haired woman walking towards us and I've got to say she was a little arrogant and self centered but she was beautiful, really beautiful, so as Shikamaru and I were about to enter the elevator, I saw her entering Sasuke's office, after spending a whole minute fixing her hair and dress, I know what you're thinking. What's the big deal about that?," She said looking at me with her eyebrows raised. I nodded feeling confused.

"So I asked Shikamaru about this girl, he said so casually that she's always at Sasuke's office, even late at night when Sasuke's done with his work, so that's what threw me off," she said finishing her words shaking her head.

And I didn't know what to say to that. I was so confused and a little heartbroken. I don't know what to do right now. I frowned a little feeling tears brimming at the edge of my eyes.

"Oh Naruto," Ino said softly getting up walking towards me, hugging me tightly.

"I don't know what to do anymore Ino, I tried everything to make him happy. I'll just have to talk to him when he gets back from his business trip," I said slowly, trying to wipe away my tears.

"Okay love, just know that I'm always going to be by your side at all times Naruto," she said softly and I leaned against her.

I'm so lucky to have a friend like Ino.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(^^).