Chapter 37

Sasuke's POV

We made it to Japan in good moods and high spirits. We went back to the corporation to deliver good news to the others. Itachi called everyone to the lobby to announce the news.

"Okay, everyone as you all know we went to China to sign one of our biggest contract. I'm happy to say that it was a success," Itachi said with a smile and everyone cheered.

"To celebrate our huge success, I want everyone to go out and celebrate!!," He said and everybody cheered loudly clapping their hands," there's no work today!!," He said with a smile and a chuckle shaking my head.

So we all went back to our respective houses to freshen up and get ready for our celebration. We would be going to the nearest club. I was in my room searching for something to wear.

I chose black jeans that are ripped stylishly, black plain t-shirt with gold chains, white and blue jordens and a grey camouflage jacket with a furred collar.

I smirked as I looked at myself in the mirror. I walked out the room and out the mansion. I walked towards my black Ferrari and drove towards the club that we are celebrating in.

Naruto's POV

My friends and I are walking towards the airport. Our vacation is over now and I'm feeling a bit down but I'm happy at the same time that I'm going to see my family again.

"It's going to be a long way back home," Kiba said and we agreed with him.

"Yeah, but I'm feeling excited that we are going back home," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, I miss my father," Ino said with a smile.

"But you guys have got to admit. This vacation was really fun," Hinata said and we laughed nodding in agreement.

I was wearing black addicted tracksuits, pink Nikes and my favorite heart shaped necklace with a blue diamond in the middle.

Hinata was wearing grey addicted tracksuits, grey Nikes and a heart shaped necklace

Ino was wearing pink addicted tracksuits, pink and white heeled Jordans and a pink necklace

"I hope you guys packed your neck pillows," Sai said as we boarded the plane. We laughed.

Sasuke's POV

I finally made it to the club, it was 19:00pm and I could see that everyone is here already. I walked inside skipping the line. The music was blasting and neon lights everywhere. People grinding against each other and some having shots on the bar.

I walked towards the private booth were my other co-workers are. I set down on the lounge and they all greeted me.

"Glad you finally made it Sasuke," Shikamaru said taking his drink.

"Yeah yeah," I said as I took a glass of beer and downed it.

"Slow down Sasuke, the night is still young. No need to rush," Sakura said from a corner with her legs crossed, a glass of wine on her hand. She was wearing a black and white mini skirt, black and white long sleeved cropped tope, black heel boots and gold earrings.

 She was wearing a black and white mini skirt, black and white long sleeved cropped tope, black heel boots and gold earrings

"Where is Itachi?," I asked around not wanting to talk to Sakura right now.

"He wanted to celebrate with his family, he didn't feel like coming over," Shino said sipping his wine. I nodded sipping on another glass of beer.

"Does anyone want to go and have shots?," Karin asked and some nodded," Sasuke, do you want to come along?," She asked with a blush.

"Yeah, why not," I said getting up walking towards the bar.

"Wait, I'm coming to," said Sakura as she got up as well, walking with us. I rolled my eyes as we walked towards the bar.

Naruto's POV

We are in the plane right now. We flying first class obviously. Hinata and Kiba are sitting together, taking a nap. Ino and Sai are also sitting together taking a nap.

I took out my phone and looked for any messages. I found one from my parents, Itachi and aunty Mikoto. I smiled, uncle Fugaku must be busy.

I sighed as I put my phone away. Sasuke must be busy too. I fixed my neck pillow and leaned my seat back, pulling my blanket closer to me as I decided to take a nap.

Sasuke's POV

We had a few shots and I was getting a little tipsy. I should slow down, I don't want to do anything that I would regret later.

"Hey Sasuke, do you want to dance with me?," Sakura asked and I frowned at her.

"No, I don't feel like dancing," I said ordering another shot.

"Come on Sasuke, you went to China and signed one of the biggest contracts. You deserve to just cut loose and have fun. So come on, dance with me," she said with a smile, taking my hand pulling me. I sighed in defeat, she's not going to leave me alone so I just followed her.

We went to the dance floor and started dancing together. This reminded me of our High school years together, when we needed to unwind and relax after exams. I smirked a little.

"See, you need to enjoy yourself more Sasuke," she said making me hold her around the waist. I pulled her closer.

We danced, we laughed and we had a drinking contest to see who's going to drink more shots. I won obviously. And I don't want to lie, at this point I'm wasted. I can't even stand on my own two feet. I checked my watch and it was 22:46pm. Four hours have passed.

"I nee' ta go h'me," I said my speech slured. Sakura giggled and nodded.

"A'ight a'ight, I'm gonna orda a cab," she slured back taking out her phone. We stumbled out the club and got inside the cab with Sakura kinda helping me. I told the driver my address.

And we were off to my house. Completely drunk.

                    🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(^^).