Chapter 48

Sasuke's POV

I'm at the Uzumaki mansion right now and my palms were sweating because of the nervousness I was feeling, somehow I convinced the security to let me in. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. In a few minutes, a maid answered.

"Can I help you with something?," A maid answered rather rudely.

"Yes, I'm here to see Naruto Namikaze," I said and she looked at me up and down scrunching her face.

"Okay, right this way," she said leading me upstairs to Naruto's room.

"There we are sir," she said then walked away.

"What is her deal anyway?," I asked myself as I shrugged knocking onto Naruto's bedroom door. After a few seconds he answered.

"Sasuke?," He asked confused. I smiled.

"Yeah, it's me. Can I come in?," I asked and he nodded slowly. We walked inside and I looked around. This place brings back so many memories. We set on his bed crossing our legs facing each other.

"I brought you a small gift," I said putting a small box on the soft sheets. He was a little surprised but he took it.

"Thank you Sasuke," he said pushing his hair behind his ear with a smile. He opened it and inside was gold crown necklace with daimonds around with a silver chain," Wow Sasuke, it's beautiful. How much did it cost you?," He asked and I smiled.

"It doesn't matter how much it costs, do you want me to put it on for you?," I asked and he nodded smiling. I took the necklace and put it around his neck. I smiled as he touched it delicately.

"It's beautiful Sasuke, thank you," he said softly. I took his hands into mine gently.

"I saw your anniversary gift to me and the note," I said and his eyes widened.

"Really, I have forgotten about it,"  he said quietly and I dug into my pocket, taking out two tickets and presenting them to him.

"What are those for?," He asked confused.

"My anniversary gift to you, I want us to go on a island vacation, just the two of us," I said and he sighed.

"Sasuke, we are no longer together and we had a big argument the other day. Things are little tense between us and I don't think it would be a good idea," he said and I sighed, I was about to say something but my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was Sakura. I looked up at Naruto and he gets up.

"It's fine, I'll give you privacy," he said walking out his room. She just has the worst moments to call me. I clenched my phone tightly in anger.

"What?!," I asked angrily.

"Can you come over my place, there's something important we need to discuss," she said seriously.

"I'm spending time with Naruto right now, so we can't discuss anything," I said in an icy voice.

"So you don't want this baby then. If you don't come here, I'm going to terminate. So you better get your ass over, right now!," She said coldly hanging up the phone. I clutched my phone in my hand angrily. Is she serious.

"You okay?," I looked up to find Naruto looking down at me worriedly.

"I'm okay, I have to go somewhere," I said getting up.

"You going to see her?," He asked sitting back down not looking at me. I looked at him surprised.

"It's not like that Naruto, I promise," I said softly trying to make him see that I'm not going to break his heart again.

"It's okay, she is carrying your baby after all," he said taking off his necklace.

"It's our baby Naruto, we are going to raise that baby together," I said trying to look at him.

"You better go Sasuke, I'm sure Sakura is waiting for you," he said and I sighed.

"I love you then," I said and he looked up at me.

"Bye Sasuke," he said and I nodded slowly walking out the door. This couldn't possibly get any worse.

Time skip~

I drove towards Sakura's house and parked my car. I walked towards the door and rang the doorbell. I waited a few minutes and she opened.

"Finally, what took you so long," she said walking towards her living room. I sighed walking in and closing the door.

"Do you want anything to drink?," She asked pouring a glass of champaign.

"No thanks, just get to the point. What do you want?," I asked standing on the entrance of her living room.

"Aren't you going to come and sit down, it's rude to stand in people's houses," she said sitting down crossing her legs.

"I don't feel like sitting and I don't give a shit, now what do you want from me?," I asked one more time irritated out of my mind, folding my.

"Okay okay, geeze, you are so impatient. I want to move into your mansion by the end of this week," she said formly.

"Hell no!, that's the one thing that will never happen. Ever," I said straight away shaking my head with a frown.

"Okay then, I guess you don't love your baby," she said coldly.

"Why are you doing this Sakura?, why do you insist on ruining my life?," I asked looking at her.

"I'll do anything to make sure I live a comfortable life with my children, now by the end of this week, I'm moving in into our mansion. You may leave now and tell Naruto I said hi," she said with that evil smile of hers, sipping on her champaign.

I shook my head angrily at her walking out her house furious. She wants to play it like that uh, well we'll see if that's going to happen. I got a few tricks up my sleeve.

The first step is to tell my parents about this and then ask them for their help. Sakura is not going to get away with this. I drove back to my house.

                      🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(^_^.)