Chapter 12

Warning⚠️, this chapter contains 🔞 sexual scenes 🔞. You may skip the sexual scenes if it's hard on you to read ☢️. Also contains some triggers⚠️.

Sasuke's POV

"Aahaa!~," Sakura moaned as I moved inside her in a fast pace. Her nails digging into my back, creating scratches. I groaned as I hold onto her hips, grinding my teeth.

"Go~Harder~," she moaned throwing her head back, I braced my arm against the headboard moving harder and faster, she bits her lower lip, holding onto the sheets. After a few more hard thrust, we came together breathing harshly, we collapsed next to each other.

I pulled her against my chest with a smirk and she smiled wrapping her arms around my waist. I ran my fingers through her long soft pink hair that is slightly damp. She was drawing patterns with her finger against my chest.

"Mmm~, that was amazing," she said and I chuckled kissing her forehead.

"Yeah?," I asked and she nodded kissing my lips.

"Yeah," she answered giggling," It was the best sex ever," she said with a satisfied sigh. We laid there in a comfortable silence and I looked at the ceiling. I bit my my bottom lip slightly, I could feel this weight on my chest and a stabbing feeling in my heart.

We are in a hotel room right. It has been two weeks since I came to this business trip in Canada. I have finished doing business and signing contracts and after that I sent money to Sakura so she could come over, since I was done with meetings and signing contracts.

We have been going out to dinners in expensive and lavish restaurants. Going shopping courtesy of Sakura. She's been bugging me for new clothes and getting her hair done. She's been wanting to go to these expensive places and going on spa dates. Sometimes I think that she has too many needs.

Just last month she wanted me to buy her this new expensive apartment, in the high class residents in Japan were the rich and famous live. I sighed as I looked towards the window. Naruto never cared about the lavish life and the money.

"Sasuke, I was thinking of going to the spa to get my nails done and I really need a pedicure, oh and I seriously need new shoes. I saw that blonde's heels and I definitely need to get myself a pair," she continues talking and I tuned her out.

Sometimes when she starts talking about beauty products, clothes and shoes, I miss Naruto, I wish he was here sometimes, Sakura keeps killing the moment with her obsession with brands and lavish life. Sometimes I ask myself, why I even started a relationship with Sakura. Because right now, she's slowly killing my love for her and showing me her true colors.

"Sasuke, Sasuke are you even listening to me?," She asked with frown on her face.

"Sorry, what did you say?," I asked looking at her with a blank stare.

"I want us to go on a date together, I want you to meet with my friends," she said getting up and I set up leaning against the headboard.

"Sure, whatever you need," I said and she smiled walking towards the bathroom, her nakedness not fazing either of us.

"Thank you honey," she said with a smile kissing my lips. I sighed as I listened to shower running, I ran my hands through my hair.

It seems that Sakura wants more and more each day. I'm beginning to have my doubles about with this relationship. Is she even dating me for love or for money?. I love Sakura, at least I think I do.

I got up from the bed taking my phone with me, I put on some sweat pants. I walked towards the large balcony and leaned my elbows against the railings. I checked my phone for any messages. Itachi has sent me a message, asking how the business trip is going. One from my father saying I should do my best because we really want this deal. One from my mother asking about my safety, I smiled a little.

I scrolled down and I found none from Naruto. I frowned a bit. Usually Naruto would write me a long message, saying that I got this, the buyers will be very impressed because I'm good at what I do and they will recognize my hard work. You know the usual motivating stuff. He would send me a voice message saying that he loves me and he misses me. I sighed putting my phone away.

I was thinking of calling him but I stopped myself as Sakura walks out the shower with towels wrapped around her hair and body. I walked back inside the room and smirked, quickly forgetting about Naruto. She looks good in that short towel.

"Like what you see?," She asked with a smirk taking off the towel from her hair. I smirked walking towards her.

"Mm, definitely," I said wrapping my arms around her from behind kissing her neck. She laughed leaning against my naked chest. She looks at me with a smile on her face, I could feel my heart beating against my chest with that beautiful smile of hers.

"I love you," she said turning around in my arms, wrapping her slender arms around my neck. I kissed her long and passionately pulling her closer to me by the waist.

"I love you too," I said picking her up and sitting her on the table before us. I pulled her towel of her body, pulling her smooth legs around my waist as I lowered my pants, thrusting inside her.

"Mmm~," she moaned as I moved inside her. I kissed her smooth neck sucking gently, moving faster, trying to reach my release.

"You feel so good, baby~," I groaned huskily against her ear. She moaned moving with me throwing her head back in pleasure, I squeezed her soft thighs, clenching teeth feeling pleasure running through my body in waves.

After a few more hard thrusts, we came together again, moaning loudly. We gasped trying to catch our breath. We were all sweaty but satisfied, I kissed her softly on the lips and smirked, she smiled giggling.

"Gosh, you really know how to satisfy a woman Sasuke," she said and I chuckled.

"You better get used to it babe," I said with a smirk.

This is the best business trip, I've ever been to.

                   🐾🐾🐾🐾

Kill me later guys🙊🙊🙊🙊.

Until next time(^^).