Chapter 26

Sakura's POV

Sasuke has been ignoring me for the past five days know. I've tried calling him, texting him and send him an email but he wouldn't answer any of them. That bastard has been ignoring me even at work. I frowned walking around the house thinking of a plan to getting him back.

I ran my hands through my hair. I can't live my life like this. Paying rent, buying groceries, paying for everything in this house. No, I can't do that. Somehow, I need to get his boyfriend to catch us in the act or maybe one of his friends to catch us in the act. Sasuke is going to pay dearly. He can't just sleep with me and leave me just like that. No.

After Naruto leaves him, he'll come crawling back to me, begging me to take him back. I stood up and decided to go to bed. I called my baby boy first and went to sleep.

Time skip~
The next morning~

I woke up the next morning to a start. I quickly got out the bed and ran towards the bathroom and threw up. After a few minutes, I calmed down flushing the toilet. I got up and walked towards the sink to brush my teeth.

"It must be something I ate yesterday," I said feeling a little dizzy. I got ready for work and walked towards the closet to search for something to wear. I pulled out a pink floral dress, black heels, that pink diamond necklace, gold earrings and a white leather jacket.

 I pulled out a pink floral dress, black heels, that pink diamond necklace, gold earrings and a white leather jacket

I moisturized my skin, put deodorant and walked towards the mirror to put on my make-up. I put on my outfit and looked at myself in the full body mirror. I curled my hair with hair iron. I took my purse and walked out my house towards my pink car.

I drove to work thinking about what I'm going to do with my relationship with Sasuke. Well, I think we are in a relationship because he didn't technically say our relationship was over. So, we are still in a relationship.

I finally made it and I parked my car walking out and towards the building. I walked towards the elevator and when the elevator doors were about to close, this blonde haired women decided to stop the doors. I rolled my eyes as I saw the very same woman I saw the other day.

She was wearing this ugly brown dress, and those hideous black heels, those matching earrings and necklace which look ugly on her.

Ino's outfit.

"Hi," she said with a smile.

"Hey," I said folding my arms," So, you are one of Naruto's friends right?," I asked and she looked at me.

"Yeah, why you ask?, And how do you know about Naruto?," She asked with a frown.

"Sasuke wouldn't stop talking about him when we are together," I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, that's normal. After all, Sasuke's crazy about Naruto," she said with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure about that sweetie, there could be someone else in the picture. After all, a man like Sasuke couldn't possibly have one lover. Come on, he would get bored easily and look somewhere else," I said laughing slightly.

"And how would you know that?," She asked suspiciously. Good.

"I know. He does spend most of his time with me, sooo," I said and I left it there walking out the elevator. I smiled a little as I walked towards my office and on the way there, I could see Itachi coming my way. Crap!.

"Ms Haruno, I don't see you around work that often anymore. What?, You don't like your job anymore?," He asked looking down at me. Of all people in this building, I respected Itachi the most.

"Of course I love my work sir. I've been having problems that's all," I said not looking at him in the eyes.

"Okay, good. Arrive early to work next time or I'll have no choice but to release you and this is not an appropriate outfit for a work place such as this one. Dress more formally next time, this is not a party house," he said strictly walking away. I sighed continuing to my office.

Time skip~
Lunch time~

I took my purse and walked out my office. It's lunch time and I'm going to try and convince Sasuke to go to lunch with me. I walked towards his office and smiled a little taking off my leather jacket. I knocked on his office and he said "come in," in that low sexy voice.

I opened the door and walked in and closed it. I see him busy typing on his laptop. I smirked as I walked towards him and set on his desk.

"Hey you," I said with a seductive smirked, I made sure that my cleavage was showing a little.

"What are you doing here?," He asked stoically with a frown on his face.

"I thought that maybe we can go out to lunch together," I said flipping my hair a bit.

"Why would I want to go out to lunch with you. We're no longer together, remember?," He asked getting up closing his laptop and taking his car keys.

I got up quickly frowning at him. He walks past me not once looking at me.

"What do you mean that our relationship is over?," I asked shaking a bit.

"I mean it's over, done. I'm planning on focusing on my relationship with Naruto. You don't love me, remember," he said walking out his office. Leaving me alone in his office.

"Oh no Uchiha, this is far from over. I'm not going to rest until I get what I want," I said harshly walking out his office and out the building.

I drove towards his mansion to deliver a message to his precious boyfriend.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(^^).