Chapter 23

Sasuke's POV

"Sasuke, can you please hurry up. We are going to be late and I don't want to be late," Sakura said and I rolled my eyes. She was wearing a black mini dress, black heels and that pink diamond expensive necklace I bought for her. I just shook my head taking my phone and car keys.

 I just shook my head taking my phone and car keys

Sakura's outfit.

I was wearing a plain black shirt, gray jeans, black high top convers and a skull silver chain. We walked out the mansion and towards my car.

 We walked out the mansion and towards my car

Sasuke's outfit.

"Can we not take the Mercedes today," she whined folding her arms. I frowned looking at her.

"Why not?," I asked.

"You always drive this thing and I don't want to be seen in it. You have many cars Sasuke, why don't we take the Ferrari instead," she said and I sighed. That's what I don't like about Sakura, she cares too much about other people say.

"Okay then," I said sighing not in the mood to argue with her.

"Take the black one, I want it to match my outfit," she said squealing clapping her hands.

We finally drove away from the mansion in the black Ferrari and towards the salon so Sakura can get her hair done.

"So, are you going to break up with that pathetic of an excuse boyfriend of yours?," She asked rolling her eyes looking at her nails. I clenched the steering wheel and tried to take deep calming breaths to calm myself down.

"No, I haven't," I said in a icy voice.

"When are you planning on breaking up with him exactly. I don't have time to wait around for you anymore Sasuke, you're holding my life back," she said angrily frowning at me.

"Just like I said, it's not that easy," I said frowning deeply trying to really keep myself calm. She's really getting on my nerves.

"You know what Sasuke, you're not the only rich man in this world. I can always look elsewhere if you are failing to stand up for yourself and choosing me," she said harshly, pointing her finger at me with an attitude.

I'm going to let that slide, I exhaled deeply clenching my teeth as I felt my anger boiling up and my skin warming up.

We finally made it to this luxurious looking salon and I know I'm going to spend big money for her hair alone, I sighed as I parked my car on the parking lot.

I turned my car off leaning against my seat taking my phone out. She opened the door but turned to look at me.

"Aren't you coming?," She asked and I shook my head not looking at her.

"Argh, whatever. Give me your card," she said rudely and I flunged it towards her. She just clicked her tongue, getting out the car slamming the door. I looked up with furious.

"Bitch, slamming my car door like that," I said underneath my breath shaking my head. I looked through the gallery, looking through Naruto's pictures. He called yesterday. He'll be coming back in two days time.

Time skip~

After Sakura was done doing her hair, she decided to add pink extensions and two expensive weaves which costs ten thousand dollars each!. She was shamelessly flaunting her longer curly hair as we walked towards a cosmetice shop to buy herself knew beauty products.

Again, I waited for her in my car because I don't want to be around her right now. She's always spending and spending. That's what she does all day and to top that off she's super lazy, she doesn't cook, she doesn't clean, heck she doesn't even clean after herself. She's rude to co-workers, to the maids, to the butlers and to me sometimes.

I don't want to admit it, but my parents, Shisui and Itachi were right. I should have treated Naruto well, heck I should have been married to him by now. A loud giggling knocked me out of my musing and I looked out to my rare view mirror. I my so called girlfriend is flirting with some guy and this guy looks to be rich. If all the chains and gold watches doesn't have anything has anything to do about it.

She was brushing his chest and arm winking at him. She walked towards the car and gets in.

"Let's go and next up, I need to buy new clothes," she said playing with her hair.

"But you already have enough clothes," I said and that was true. Her clothes fill up the clothes that even my clothes don't have enough space.

"I don't remember asking for your opinion, Sasuke. I said I want new clothes," she said harshly and I could see that she's close to having a tantrum.

"This is my card that you keep blowing. You maxed out the other one," I said with a frown.

"You've been sleeping with me for eight months, you don't stand up for me to your parents, you don't break up with that tramp of yours and you don't want to tell the world about us, so the best you can do is give me money and let me spoil myself," she said through clenched teeth.

I frowned feeling my anger getting the best of me. She's pushing me and I don't like that. She's showing her true colors, she's showing me who's really Sakura Haruno. She's showing me that she doesn't want to work for the rest of her life instead, she searches for the easy way out and that easy way out is me. She's making things so much harder for me. I'm fastly losing feelings for her. And somehow, I'm loving it.

I drove to her next destination with my anger steaming and boiling. My hands clenching on the steering wheel hard. She's really testing my patience and I'm beginning to have none of it.

We stopped at the expensive shop that she likes to buy her clothes from. I leaned against my seat looking out the window. My left leg moving around impatiently and my breathing coming out harshly but I tried to calm myself.

"Who's going to carry my bags if you're going to stay here?," She asked looking at me.

"Hey!," I snapped, "I'm not your god damn Butler who's going to carry stuff for you. You carry your own bags, you have your own damn hands. Use them," I said harshly frowning dangerously clicking my tongue in irritation, looking out the window.

She walks out the door, slamming it again. I sighed looking out the window. The first five months were great but the other three months have been terrible. I can't live the rest of my life like this.

I have reached my decision.

                      🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(^^).