Chapter 38

Sasuke's POV

The cab dropped us at the gate of my mansion. It was 23:06pm and I couldn't do a thing because I was so drunk. Sakura walked me towards the door of my mansion. Her heels clicking against the ground. I leaned against her for support and she pulled my arm over her shoulders.

We stumbled passed the big oak door and towards the living room. She set me down and I ran my hand through my hair. She sighed sitting next to me, taking off her heels.

"Damn, I've never seen you this drunk before," she said her speech clear this time.

"Ya, ya I waz enjoyen ma'self," I slured my sight slightly blurry and my head spinning. I saw her getting up and walking towards the kitchen and coming back with a glass of water," ya smell good," I said pointing a drunk finger at her.

She smiled her cheeks turning pink," I know, now drink up, you really need this water," she said and I took the glass, downing the cool liquid. After a minute, I could feel some of my senses coming back.

She laughed shaking her head and untying her hair. I watched it fall around her shoulders as she ran her hands through it, moving her head from side to side.

"You have nice hair," I said and she looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks," she said getting up," was it always this hot in here?," She asked looking around with a frown. I looked down at her body and to her skirt. I could feel my skin prickle and desire kicking in, my pants getting tighter. I got up pulling her closer by the hips.

"Sasuke!," She said in surprise but smirked wrapping her arms around my shoulders. We leaned in kissing slowly at first but it escalated quickly into a hungry kiss.

Naruto's POV

Finally, we landed in Japan. And I must say, it was quite a ride back home. We walked through the airport, dragging our suitcases excitedly.

"Phew, back home. Finally!," I said happily taking in the fresh air.

"Yeah, I can't believe I slept that long, in a plane," Ino said yarning slightly.

"It was indeed a fun trip," Sai said with a smirk.

"No offense babe, but nothing is fun about riding on a plane for five hours," Ino said sassily flipping her hair and we laughed walking towards Kiba's Cherokee.

Sasuke's POV

I know I'm not that drunk anymore, but I couldn't help myself. It been so long since I had any. I took off her clothes as we walked upstairs to my room. We kissed and touched each other, groping her and sucking on her neck. She moaned softly sending shivers down my spine and towards my crotch.

We stumbled into my room fully naked. I laid her down on the bed kissing down her body, running my hands up and down her curvy body. She bits her lower lip and I sucked on her sensitive spot.

"Mmm~," she moaned a bit. We kissed hungrily again, running my hands over her thighs, my hard member rubbing against her inner thighs.

"I'm going to make you feel good~," I said huskily against her ear. She laughed slightly running her hands over my naked chest.

"I have no doubt about that~," she said biting her lips running her hands over my shoulders. We kissed again.

Naruto's POV

We were riding in Kiba's car heading back towards our homes. I sighed as I leaned back against my seat, smiling slightly. I wonder what Sasuke is going to say if he sees me back home early. My friends were chatting happily. It was chilly outside but luckily we have warm clothes on.

"Hey Naru, have you called Sasuke?," Kiba asked from the front seat.

"Why would I call him?, I'm going to surprise him," I said with a smile.

"Mm, okay I like the sound of that," he said nodding slightly.

"It suddenly went cold, but I like the fresh air," Hinata said leaning against the slightly open window.

"Yeah, I can't wait to be back home and take a nice warm relaxing bath with my boyfriend in it," Ino said with a dreamy smile, Sai chuckled on the driver's seat with a smirk.

"Awuu, guys get a room," I said jokingly and we laughed. We talked about other things until we finally made it to my stop. I smiled as I looked at the big gate's of the mansion.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you down that long driveway Naruto?," Sai asked in concern.

"No, it's okay Sai I can handle it," I said taking my cases out the boot of the car.

"Bye Naruto," Hinata said smiling hugging me.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Ino said kissing my cheek. I giggled waving at them as they got inside the car.

"Bye you guys," I said as they drove away. I sighed as I walked through the gates greeting the security and they bowed at me. I walked down the long driveway, my sneakers lighting up the place.

I hummed happily as I walked up the steps having a little difficulty will my suitcases, I stopped at the porch, my heart pounding against my chest nervously. I fixed myself slightly and smiled. I walked through the door and the light were off.

I frowned as I set my suitcases near the front door. I walked towards the living room and switched on the lights, I could see everything clearly now. I frowned as I saw clothes on the floor and black heel boots.

I picked them up, they are woman's clothes and some of Sasuke's clothes. As I walked back to the lobby, I could see some of the woman's undergarments and Sasuke's belt.

'Okay, this is strange and suspicious,' I thought my heart beating against my chest wildly as I looked upstairs.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(• _ •).