Chapter 18

⚠️Warning ⚠️ a little🔞sexual scene🔞. And some triggers☢️.

Sasuke's POV

I walked down the hall towards my office. I walked through my office to find my elder brother sitting on a chair before my desk, frowned walking towards my leather chair.

"Itachi?, What are you doing here?," I asked with a frown. I looks a me and frown.

"I hope you are ready with that report?, we have a meeting today," he said looking at me expectedly.

"A meeting?, I wasn't informed about no meeting," I said looking around my desk for a report that Itachi was talking about.

"So you mean to tell me that you are unprepared?," He asked with a disapproving frown.

"I promise you Itachi, I had no idea that we had a meeting today. And I can't find that report you are talking about," I said flipping through the many paperwork on my desk.

"That's okay, we can reschedule. But next time be prepared, sort out your life and be organized, know what you want because you're all over the place," he said strictly walking out my office.

I sighed leaning against my seat. This has never happened before. I'm declining at work, too busy thinking about Sakura and what she did. I couldn't believe she would do this and this is affecting my work. I can't let my personal life affect my work.

There was a knock on my door," Come in," I said calmly opening my laptop. The door opens to reveal Naruto. I could feel my heart skip a beat as he smiled at me.

"Hey, you forgot this file at home on your desk," he said putting the file on my desk, I took it, looking through it, it's the report that Itachi was talking about.

"Thanks Naruto, I've been looking for it all over the place," I said heaving a sigh of relief.

"You're not normally like this Sasuke, are you okay?, Because you seem out of it," he asked confused and I sighed.

"I'll be fine Naruto," I said and he nodded slowly.

"As long as everything is okay," he said slowly. There was a knock on my door and it opened revealing Sakura as she walks saying something. Damnit!!.

"Sasuke I've been thinking a lot about–," I cut her off quickly.

"Can I help you Ms Haruno?," I asked through clenched teeth, frowning at her. She stops as she looks up and her eyes widened slightly as she saw Naruto standing there.

"Oo-hh, I didn't know you were busy Mr Uchiha. Where are my manners," she said stuttering nervously.

"Haruno, meet with my boyfriend Naruto Namikaze and Naruto meet with my colleague Sakura Haruno," I said not wanting to sound suspicious. My heart was racing against my chest.

"Oh, hello there. It's finally nice to meet with one of Sasuke's colleagues," Naruto said politely but he didn't extend his hand for a handshake.

"Yeah, and it nice to finally meet with Sasuke's significant other," Sakura said but less politely looking at Naruto like he's beneath her. I frowned at her clenching my fists.

"I'll see you later love," he said walking around my desk and kissed my lips softly, he smiled up at me," Enjoy your day," he said walking out my office closing the door softly. I smirked.

"What are you doing here?," I asked coldly sitting back down on my desk.

"I just came to apologise and I didn't know that you were getting back with Naruto. And I must say, he's not bad looking," she said folding her arms.

"I thought you would be with your new boyfriend and why wouldn't I be with Naruto, I never broke up with him. Remember," I said flipping through the paperwork.

"My new boyfriend?, What are you talking about Sasuke?," She asked with a frown.

"Oh please Sakura, I saw you walking out the club with a guy and then you drove back to your house with him," I said and she just stood there with that shocked look on her face, her eyes wide.

"Sasuke, I-I l–," she started looking guilty.

"Listen Sakura, I'm not going to break up with Naruto anymore. You made your decision and I made mine, so why don't you go back to your guy," I said and she frowned.

"Sasuke it was a mistake. I was drunk and heartbroken. I didn't even sleep with that guy because I thought of you and what we had, I was angry but I would never do that to you. I love you so much," she said with tears running down her face. I sighed getting up walking over to her taking her into my arms.

"It's okay, I just think it's better if we called it quits and just focus on ourselves and our lives. Separately," I said and she shook her head.

"No please, just let me prove myself to you. Let me show you how much I love you," she said wiping her tears away.

"Sakura I don't think it's a good idea. Don't you think history is repeating itself," I said holding her hands.

"Okay then but let me show you how much I love you," she said walking towards the door. Locking it. She walks back to me running her hands up my chest.

"You just relax, this won't take long," she said smiling up at me taking off my jacket and then unbuttoning my shirt. Running her hands over my naked chest. Giving in to temptation, I ran my hands down her curvy sides, down her thighs then pick her up sitting her on my desk.

"I'll forgive you," I said against her ear as she unbuckled my belt, pulling down my zipper. We kissed hungry as I pulled her red dress up taking off her undergarment.

"Mmm~," she moaned holding onto my shoulders as I moved inside her holding onto her hips.

We had make up sex on top of my desk, but somehow I felt guilty.

                     🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time(•_•).