Chapter 50

Naruto's POV

"What is wrong with you Fugaku, Sasuke needs our help and support. He shows that he loves Naruto deeply and he regrets his choices. We need to help him as a family," Mikoto said trying to convince her husband.

"Mikoto, didn't we tell that boy to stop hanging around that girl multiple times?," Fugaku asked.

"Yes dear," Mikoto answered.

"Then why should we support him if he fails to listen to his parents. I agree with Minato, Sasuke should stay away from Naruto. He's going to be a bad influence to Naruto," Fugaku said," Sasuke is going to marry that girl he impregnate and that's final," Fugaku said getting up and walking away.

Mikoto sighed getting up as well looking at my parents with an apologetic smile.

"I'm so sorry for all of this Minato, Kushina. I don't know what came over our son, I apologise on his behalf," Mikoto said and my mother shook her head.

"It's okay Mikoto, this is not your fault or Fugaku's fault. Sasuke made his own decisions and choices, now he has to face the consequences of his choices," My mother said and Mikoto nodded following after Fugaku.

I sighed getting up as well, everyone who was left at the table looked up at me.

"I'm going to see how Sasuke is doing," I said and my father shook his head.

"No Naruto, you are not going near that cheating bastard. You are going back to the limo so we can go home," my father said strictly.

"Father I'm not a child, I can handle myself. I just want to see how Sasuke is doing," I said walking inside the mansion and heading upstairs to Sasuke's room.

I knocked on his door and he didn't answer. I sighed knocking again," Sasuke, it's me," I said gently and the door opened instantly. I smiled slightly seeing his state," You don't look so good," I said and he shook his head.

"I don't feel good, come in," he said letting me in and I walked towards his bed sitting on it. He set next to me and we were silent, thinking about what just happened.

"So, are you going to do it?," I asked facing him. He frowned.

"Do what?," He asked looking at me in confusion.

"Marry Sakura for the baby?," I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I'm never going to do that. I meant what I said back there, I want us to be the ones raising that baby," he said taking my hand.

"But we are no longer together Sasuke," I said looking at him," And my father hates you now," I said and he sighed.

"I know, I'm going to earn your trust and your father's trust again. I'm going to prove myself to you both again. I don't know how I'm going to do that exactly but I'll come up with a plan," he said taking me into his arms tightly, I leaned against his chest closing my eyes. It's been a long time since I've been this close to him.

"Okay," I said softly looking at our joint hands.

"I love you," he said softly running his hand up and down my back.

"I know," I said pulling away to look up at him. He caressed my cheek gently with his large hand.

"I promise I'm going to fix this Naruto. Then we are going to get married and have lots of kids together," he said and I blushed, he chuckled taking me back into his arms, holding onto me tightly. I smiled.

Kyuubi's POV

This was a total disaster. My father and Fugaku are angry. My mother and Mikoto are trying to calm them down, Sora is crying because everyone is upset and Ryu is hiding in Itachi's arms because he doesn't like seeing his grandparents yelling.

I sighed as I looked at my husband with worry in my eyes.

"What now?," I asked trying to calm Sora down, by rocking my back and fourth gently.

"I don't know, but Sasuke needs to figure something out before father lose it. But I'm going to try and help him along the way, our father is stubborn and won't hear any reason when it involves this family's reputation. I just hope I don't end up being the brother-in-law of Sakura Haruno," he said and I have to agree with him.

"Mama, Papa, why is everyone so upset?," A gentle voice asked and I looked at Ryu, he has tears running down his face.

"Oh baby, it's nothing. Grandpa Fugaku and Grandpa Minato have some things to figure out, but will get better eventually baby. You don't worry about a thing," I said gently with a reassuring smile. He nodded cutely leaning against his father's chest closing his eyes. He must be tired from all that crying, Sora has calmed down and fallen asleep too.

"We better get the kids to bed and away from this situation," I said getting up and Itachi nodded in agreement, taking Ryu in his arms.

"I hope everything is well by tomorrow morning," Itachi said and I couldn't help agree with him. We put the kids to bed. I put Sora back into his crib. I kissed their forehead and walked out their room.

I sighed as I set in the kitchen table, leaning against the table.

"A glass of wine?," Itachi asked and I nodded.

"Please, I really need it," I said running my hand through my hair.

"Here you go," he said handing me a glass, I took it downing half of the glass.

"I think I need to have a talk with Sakura," I said looking at my husband.

"I don't think that's a good idea, love," Itachi said.

"Why?," I asked with a frown.

"We should let Sasuke deal with his own problems," he said and I nodded in understanding.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time^_^.