Chapter 53

Sasuke's POV

"Sasuke your mother came to my house and threatened me and the only thing you are saying to me is 'what am I suppose to do?,' " Sakura said furiously over the phone.

"You probably deserved it if they came personally to you. And I want you to stop calling me for dumb ass things, if it doesn't involve the baby then don't bother calling me!," I said hanging up the phone.

I sighed as I got up from bed and walked towards the bathroom. It's been two weeks since the disaster that happened at my parents house and two weeks since I saw Naruto. I do call him from time to time but it's not the same.

He's been spending a lot of time with his friends. I don't know whether to feel jealous or left out, but I know he's trying to heal from what he saw and he needs time and space for himself. Because every time I initiate something romantic with him, he quickly pulls away and does something else.

Today I want us to go out and have have dinner, just like we used to. I'm sure Naruto is going to appreciate that. I walked to the bathroom and have a shower.

Time skip~

I'm at the office currently doing some paperwork. Work was going well do so far, nothing out of the ordinary happened. But what I do miss is Naruto coming in my office to bring me his homemade lunch. I smiled slightly. He would make me the best chicken sandwich ever.

There was a knock on my door that brought me out of my musing. I straightened my tie and cleared my throat.

"Come in," I said looking up, the door opened to reveal Kiba. He walks inside with a few documents in his hands.

"Good morning sir, Itachi-sama wants you to go over these financial documents and to get ready for your meeting this afternoon at 14:30pm. And I brought that file you wanted me to review," he said professionally putting the documents on my table. I nodded taking the documents in hand.

"Thanks," I said and he was about to walk out but I stopped him quickly," Inuzuka, how is Naruto?," I asked curiously with a frown. He turned around looking at me.

"His happier when he's at his parents house," he said with a shrug.

"I see, what is he doing right now?," I asked this time. I heard that Naruto is starting something of his own and he bought a run down building with the money he saved from college.

"He's starting his own restaurant finally, he's currently doing work on the building with the help of Hinata and Ino. He's finally building a name for himself, he's so happy and excited," Kiba said with a smile," I also help whenever I have time," he said and I nodded slowly.

"Can't he just hire some professional people to do that for him?," I asked him confused, worried about Naruto's safety.

"Sasuke, you have to know that not everyone is as wealthy as you are. And Naruto doesn't want to bother his parents or anyone for that matter. He wants to do this on his own," he said and I sighed.

"I see," I said softly leaning against my seat thoughtfully.

"Is there something else sir?," He asked and I shook my head.

"No that would be all Inuzuka thanks," I said and he walks out the office. Now I want to see Naruto badly. But first, I need to reserve a spa day for us this weekend. The dinner date can wait. Maybe I can buy a small gift for him. I smiled slightly.

That ring I custom made is at the house right now. I just want to figure out a way to propose to him. I wanted it to be on his birthday but that unfortunately didn't happen. But I'm hoping to propose soon.

I took out my phone and dialed a number, it rang three times until a person picked up.

"Beauty Spa secretary how may I help you?," A woman on the other side asked politely.

"Yes, I would like to reserve a spot on a weekend," I started turning on my chair to look out the window.

Time skip~

I walked out the building of the Uchiha Corp and towards my car. It's my lunch break and I wanted to see Naruto. I've called him to meet me at his favorite restaurant, the Ichiraku's.

I drove towards my destination and about 15 minutes later, I made it and I found his car parked outside, I parked next to it and walked towards the restaurant, I found him sitting outside the patio looking at his phone.

I smiled as I set down before him," Hey," I said and he looked up and smiled slightly.

"Hey, I'm glad you finally made it," he said putting his phone down.

"How can I not, I miss you terribly. You look great," I said and that was not a lie. He looks happier and there was this healthy glow about him. And he was dressed nicely.

 And he was dressed nicely

Naruto's outfit.

"Thank you, but you don't look so well if I may be honest," he said honestly. I nodded, and he's right. I haven't been able to sleep for days now and eat proper food. I just feel empty when I'm back at the mansion, I can't even call it a home.

"Yeah?, I don't feel good too. It's pretty lonely without you, I can't even function properly," I said truthfully looking at him.

"Oh, my bad. But I'm sure things will get better, you are going to have a baby soon," he said trying to make me feel better. I smiled.

"You mean we are going to have a baby soon," I said and he looks down unsurely.

"Let's just order something," he said trying to change the subject. I nodded taking the menu.

🐾🐾🐾🐾

Until next time^_^.