A Little Piece of Home

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #3 – A Little Piece of Home

As Helen was testing out her powers while working carefully to try out other elements on what they do to see from some wear glove on that left arm, and self-control gives this girl a better skill to fight and aid Clark as Superman at any time; even for Jake to test out his wand on a piece of brick to do all kinds of things for the two are good in battle, and smart.

"Hey, Helen, look what I can do with this brick." Jake shows his sister some tricks. "I can make it float, shape my powers into anything, fight, create a defense type of thing, and such while saying the spells in a few different languages. I'm starting to get better every day."

"That's cool. And check out some of the elements I can absorb." she shows her little brother next with her arm. "Fire has some heat protection, water can create defense and offense, lighting to hit my enemies at long distances, from hard objects can make shields from power to block to becoming stronger, wind to air type to blow them away, and other things like something goop type of object can trap the bad guys. Still, it's hard to believe my own arm can do so much just from the cut and the strange chemicals I got in my bloodstream."

To them to know little about who their parents are, they still stick together for both Jake and Helen Star. As Clark checks on them on today's testing from their powers – it has been good so far to still be careful on how they use it.

"Helen, please be careful using your arm."

They have been careful to train a little bit and use their powers when there's an emergencies only.

"Oh! Hey, Clark." surprised Helen. "We've been careful. Really."

"We just been training very carefully like you told us to." said Jake. "We're not using our powers for anything too big."

He trusts in them to make sure 'just in case'.

"I know. Jake, you're getting better with your magic. Keep it up on the small things to use it on." he said. "And Helen, you're doing good too. Just remember, keep this glove on your arm for better control until further testing."

"We know, Clark, we know..." Helen hates to be treated like a kid, but Clark has a good point.

"It's for the best. I'm sure if both of your parents would be worried about you both would say the same thing." said Clark.

Well, about both Jake and Helen's parents.

"About that..." Jake says it first. "Helen and I had the same mother, but she had a different fathers and one of them was an astronaut."

"And Jake was something who was rich and famous." and then Helen says the rest. "I know our mother's not around anymore...whoever she was, but I wish to know about my Dad on who he was as does for Jake too with his."

This was new for Clark to learn about a little for Jake and Helen wish to know about the two fathers and their mother, and what happened before and afterwards to be left abandoned for the two.

"Oh...I'm sorry."

And with that, Helen remembers about the event that both her and Clark had to go to working today.

"Ah, man! The museum's today!" she takes off. "Jake, head to the bus to school. See you at the place during your field trip. Come on, Clark!"

With Helen getting a ride from Clark 'in his car', as Jake takes a bus to go to school to meet with his sister and Clark later on his field trip.