My Girl

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #8 – My Girl

A fashion show is being held in Metropolis and Clark and Lois are assigned to write up on it.

"Look at that. Tuh! The only thing holding that dress up is faith."

Yeah, I'm into fashion ether...As Helen and Jake were invited to record the show 'for Helen to get something done besides lifting things at the Daily Planet' for her little brother helping her out.

"Thanks for helping me out with this project, Jake." she said. "You're a better cam recorded than me."

"It's nothing really. I'm good at these things. And remember, Helen, I sometimes do these things for you...you owe me candy and games once in a while." Jake said to his sister.

"I know, I do hold up a promise. Just keep on recording before I change my mind."

Jake teases Helen to know he'll always help out his older step-sister for them to stay together.

"You like treating me to things and you know it. Except for work stuff like this is a different story." Jake said. "Oh, well...it's free to make it all worth it."

As they watch the show, Lex Luthor shows up along with his newest date: Lana Lang. Clark is quite interested in the fact as he used to date Lana back in high school.

"L.L."? Wait...Lana Lang?" surprised Clark.

"Don't tell me you know her?" Lois asks him.

Surprisingly, Clark and Lana did date when they were growing up together in high school of Smallville. Yep, it was her alright who was now a famous fashion designer.

"We used to date."

This comes to a big surprise to Lois to hear about this.

"Get out!"

"In high school." he said.

"She's certainly come up in the world since then." Clark gives Lois the look. "... From Smallville, I mean."

While Lana leaves to work on her fashion show, Luthor meets up with an employee, Mr. Eelan, who speaks of some mysterious customers. For both Jake and Helen to see Luthor had a woman who was famous and some trouble was going on.

"Wow!" Jake said. "That woman's pretty to be dating with someone like Luthor. And..." he felt something from Clark's heart. "I think...Clark knows that woman Lana Lang...It must be his high school sweetheart."

This made Helen spit out of her drink.

"Seriously?!" she sees the whole thing. "And that's not all, Lana's boyfriend is talking to some strange about another machine making of his...What does a fashion freak like her see in that man? And Lana and Clark once high school sweethearts? This is why I hate super models of fashion."

"Why? Because you're strong and not the princess type?" Helen pours water on Jake's head. "Hey! Helen!"

Guess that Helen Star doesn't like dressing up all girlie like and all.

"Sorry, I dropped it. Whatever...I'm going to talk to Lana."

For Helen to march on to Lana herself, Jake had to keep an eye on his sister just in case.

"Wait, what?" he follows her. "Helen, if you're going then I'm going too."

Lana finishes dressing up one of her girls and is soon confronted by two women who kidnap her to get her expensive dress.