The Prometheon

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #12 - The Prometheon

Out in space, a space shuttle orbits the Earth. Once Jake shows Superman the details on the his computer for him and Helen to tell Hamilton all about it, into space Clark Kent/Superman goes into; with his space suit on and in his rocket ship. For the other two tag along into space with the others.

"This is cool, huh Helen?" Jake looks outside of the space ship. "We can see space all around us."

Helen likes the view as well to do some work from the inside to back up their friend.

"It is nice to look at I'll admit. But remember, Jake, we're here to stop some type of meteor that's about to hit Earth. Let's do what we can to stop it in time. I can back up Superman by using my arm with any element to absorb since it won't hurt in space for a half human like myself." she said.

From doing a few she brought along, they would be just fine. Inside the shuttle, General Hardcastle explains to his team that they are there to destroy a meteor on a collision course with Earth. Hamilton expresses concern for the fact that Superman hasn't shown up.

"An alien and two kids with special powers..." said Hardcastle. "Ha! Don't make me laugh."

"Sir, you have to understand that these three can do anything to get the job done."

For Hamilton to tell to also the mean General himself, Helen knows a lot about the man.

"Oh, not that loser again!"

"Helen?" Jake was lost. "You met with a powerful man from the army?"

Helen Star has a lot to explain to her brother.

"Not just from the military, he's known General Hardcastle. He gets the job done with life threatening happens or before a war to be made...He's not as nice as he appears to be. In fact, he never likes me who also tries helping out others. That man treats me like a freak show, such as to Superman a whole lot more. He thinks aliens are dangerous than those who are human beings."

Kind of mess up there if you ask me. For Hardcastle to think that way at Helen and Superman a lot for Hamilton and Jake to disagree with the man.

"The boy using magic tricks is one thing, Professor, but his sister like your alien friend...oh, you can forget it. They're both dangerous aliens to me."

However, before the human team can leave the shuttle for their mission Superman shows up.

"Hey! Superman's here! Hi!" Jake waves to him.

"About time." Helen walks pass Hardcastle. "Sir, lets get to work. (And try to behave yourself.)"

Superman was ready to go with Hamilton helping him out.

"Sorry I'm late, Earthquake on the other side of the Earth."

And with that, Hamilton gives Superman the items he needs while Helen had her laser blast of her arm all set, Jake using the computer to stay in contact, and Hardcastle and his men staying put, they were all set to go.

"Jake, it's all yours." said Hamilton.

"Okay, I'm logging in right now."

So, how does a ten-year-old boy can do these things so well? Some of the army men wish to know.

"In case any of you were wondering how Jake's good at these kinds of things, he learned a lot of reading and studying at the age of five. Thanks to me!" she said to be ready for anything. "Anyways, I'm on standby as we speak. Good luck, Superman. Both Jake and I have got you covered."