Superman's Pal

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #42 – Superman's Pal

A sweet romance from the young photographer Jimmy Olsen and Helen Star were madly in love with each other, to be making out from hugs, kisses, and such from her room to have their moments last all night long for them to spend some time. And hopefully their plan for Jimmy to be moving in real soon with Jake helping them out.

"This is nice for us to be like this, you know?" Jimmy couldn't stop kissing Helen. "You're so beautiful, Helen."

"And you're sweet, Jimmy." she smiles to then hugging Jimmy. "I love you so much. It was hard to getting to know others at first for me and Jake to be together, but I learn a lot since Superman helped us out from our powers and helping other people. A lot of it to learn over a few years so far. Still working for the Daily Planet to one day becoming an officer while still saving the world with the powers of a half Kryptonite like me and my arm. It's weird, I know."

"It doesn't matter, Helen, you're fine the way you are. To me that is..."

With them staring into each other's eyes to keep on making out some more...until Jake butted in to see this.

"Helen...? Ah, sick!" he gets a bit gross out. "Helen! At least keep the door a crack when I come home form work! Hi, Jimmy."

The two stopped for now to feel really shy.

"Jake! Ever heard of knocking?!" Helen got mad.

"Sorry, I just got back. Look, I need more paperwork for Jimmy to plan the moving in soon and from next door for me to be in in a few months. I'll be in the living room, so finish kissing in here and then come out."

Jake leaves Helen and Jimmy be a for a little while longer to keep on making out.

"Fine, but I need to keep the door crack open a little to hear you." Helen said to be a responsible older sister.

"I know!"

Jake hear Helen loud and clear to be happy for her being with Jimmy to finish up for the night.

"You sure are a good sister to Jake, he must be happy having someone like you to raise him." he said. "Amazing..."

Jimmy hugs Helen to make her laugh.

"I hope my hugs aren't hurting you from my powers and such, Jimmy, you know I would never..."

"I'm fine just like this." said Jimmy. "I hope we can do this later tomorrow both you and I."

"I would love to, Jimmy, very much." Helen said with joy. "After this, let's watch something together."

A nice way to spend the night for, you know? How cute! The next morning, it was another day in the Daily Planet and the new intern Tina walks around with her excessive jewelry clanking. Helen finds her to be annoying to show up out of nowhere to be working at the Daily Planet with some odd reason for both Jimmy and Clark to notice. Man, she has so much metal type of jewels all over! Even Lois can't stand them.

"Anyone ever told you that those things are annoying?" she asks Tina.

"Well, I love metal."

For Helen to keep her cool and distances away from Tina, she tries to get back to work.

"Grrr...! The nerve of some people." said Helen.

"Ah, Helen?" Jimmy tries to cheer his girlfriend up for Clark to tag along.

"You and Helen are hitting it off, aren't you?" he asked. "You two are cute together."

"Oh, yeah...we are, Clark." Jimmy said to have his face turn red. "She's awesome. Helen is nothing compared to what Tina is, I wouldn't do so well if I ask her out to look this cool and hang out with Lois Lane."