Mxyzpixilated

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #17 – Mxyzpixilated

Watching some TV back at Helen and Jake's apartment of some old golden age cartoon shows like Looney Tunes 'that they still like watching when they were growing up' and still do question themselves.

"Looney Tunes, sure brings back memories when we were kids." Jake said to Helen.

"I'm only seventeen years old, Jake, while you're still a kid. Which makes me a teenager of a full-grown adult."

For Helen to tease Jake 'as always' to question his sister all the time.

"I'm smart in a early start in middle school for a ten-year-old like myself!" he said. "I maybe seven years younger than you are, but I'm still smart!"

"What does that mean? Lighten up already!" she talks back.

And another sibling fighting happens again for these two.

"I will if you would admit I'm smarter compared to you and better like Clark is too as Superman than any other Looney Tunes character combined!"

"And I will if you admit I'm not an idiot one bit besides a certain someone coming up idea of other old cartoons of another superhero who's a lot like Clark--" Helen stops there to think about something from there. "(Ah...Maybe I should leave that last part of the subject out of this argument to be a bit surprising.)"

If you don't get the joke, people, look up the old Superman cartoon to figure on their own Anyways, for Jake and Helen drop the subject to see their little fight was completely pointless yet again.

"Ah...I guess something's are better left on said?" Jake asks Helen.

"Maybe, or my name isn't Helen Star, the Absorb Gal-! Ah man!"

Jake pointed at his sister to be laughing.

"Ha! I win! I made you say the name! Me! Jake Star, the Wiz Kid-!" he stops too late. "Oh, come on!"

"I win too, Jake!" Helen laughs back. "I made you say your full name as well. I like this game."

A little game they play, they get someone to say their own name somehow for both Helen and Jake were masters at it; for no one couldn't beat them but each other for the two to have a good laugh once in a while.

"Yeah, me too. Surprisingly, we're the only ones who can defeat each other a lot. I can't imagine if someone tried it against you or I." Jake said while looking out the window.

"Ah, who knows. It would be a slight chance of that happening to any one of us anytime soon." said Helen to look out with Jake. "It's not like it'll just be walking down the streets without thinking of crossing first."

Yeah, maybe a bit too soon...Elsewhere, it's another typical day in Metropolis with Superman flying overhead. Suddenly, an odd little man walks through the middle of traffic calling for someone named McGurk and causing trouble. An armored truck speed towards him. Superman swoops down and tries to hold back the truck but it suddenly turns into bubbles. Superman ends up on the street and looks at the little man who is also made of bubbles. The man mocks him and pops. Everything seems fine, so Superman leaves. Later, Clark sits at his desk at the Daily Planet and notices Jimmy chuckling at a newspaper. To show to Helen while she was finishing packing up some things together.

"Helen, you have to look at this."

"A comic strips?" she sees it. "Of what?"

"One of the newest comic book characters to make everyone laugh in the morning when they read our Daily Planet papers." he said. "Isn't it cool?"