Identity Crisis

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #15 – Identity Crisis

Let's start off at some type of lab to be going on...under Luthor's doing again to plan on making something while looking on the computer to learn more on who both Helen Star and Jake Star are with a lot of backups. From Helen a half Kryptonian and human from her father was like Clark/Superman to fall for Lisa Star as a human to leave her daughter, and had a son with a different human father to last be seen, but who's Jake's other father since he was just a human boy to learn magic from Zatara and then his daughter Zatanna afterwards? For this is what Luthor's trying to find out it would seem.

"I don't understand...Helen's like Superman, her mother's name Lisa Star who fell in love with an alien, but Jake's the half younger brother of Helen, but who's his father..." this angers him. "Grr...! I have to know who!"

"Sir." Mercy comes it to have one more piece of Jake's hair to scan his DNA. "I have a hair piece left by Jake himself. This was the only one I can find from the museum of yours."

Luthor looks at it again to say it was somehow related to someone like Luthor to be close to Jake Star somehow.

"What's this...? Jake's DNA mix with Lisa Star..." Luthor discovers something big from the reaction on his face. "This can't be!" double checking it to know who who was now and how it happened. "Ah, so it is true. I should've known...Jake Star. Ha! No doubt, I got you good little boy."

What did Luthor mean by that? Sounds very strange...The next day, a young boy clings tightly to an electrical tower and is too afraid to climb down.

"I'm scared!"

For the young boy to be too scared to move, his two friends wonder on what will happen next.

"What if he dies?" one asked.

"I'm not telling his mom." said the other.

Some friends they are! Superman flies down and saves the boy.

"All right. Who wants to explain what you were doing up there?" Superman asks the three kids.

"They dared me!" said the boy name Tommy.

For kids to do dangerous things, it happens from time to time.

"We didn't think you'd do it!"

Still, it was too dangerous to do anything from these things at all. For Superman's words to say so.

"I know it's tough to turn down a dare, but sometimes being brave means using your head and not doing something dangerous just cause other kids pressure you."

After a short lecture, Superman flies off and notes a police chase going on through the city. Right after the police is Lois' car. For Helen to try to do something to get a ride to follow the chase to see Superman flying by to find that something was really off with her.

"(About time, Clark-! Hey, wait! How's he out there while Clark...!)" she was lost. "This is too weird!"

Superman intercepts the car the police are pursuing but since they are on a winding road, Lois nearly drives off the road and Clark is thrown from the car. Superman catches a confused Clark and cautions Lois to be more careful. Wait...What the heck?! But Clark Kent is really Superman, and that other one...!

"Clumsy again, Mr. Kent?"

"What?" Clark was confused.

Helen stops the bad guys by using spike arms to stop the car for the cops to take care of the rest.