Obsession

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #38 – Obsession

Ever heard the story of Pinocchio? Well, this is something different from it in this chapter/episode.

Jake: Once upon a time...There was an old man who makes machine, toys, and puppets in his shop, he decided to make a puppet to make it look like he had a kid of his own name Pinocchio. One night, he wish on a star to have Pinocchio come to life; a Blue Fairy granted the old man the wish to make it happen; for Pinocchio was himself to learn from right from wrong, never lie for his nose to grow, don't hang out with the bad boys on an island to turn them all into donkeys; during this journey that Pinocchio accidentally does with his wise Cricket friend allowed them to get through a Fox and a Cat, a mean puppet master, a man to use boys to tricking them into donkeys, and a mean whale to save the old man, his two pets a cat and a fish, and getting back home...For Pinocchio risk his life to save them and the Blue Fairy in the end turns him from a wooden puppet into a real life human boy to make the old man happy with the cricket, the cat, and fish to life happily ever after. The end. Well, I wish some wishes like from the story came true.

Jake once liked one of Helen's old girl dolls to have a crush on her, for he wish for this one to be real, but sadly it didn't work out. Years later...A fashion show hosted by Lana Lang, owner of Lana Lang Fashions, is underway. Clark, Jake, Helen, and Jimmy are present to cover the trendy show.

"This is some business show." said Helen to hold Jimmy's arm. "But a nice way for us to be dating like this."

Jimmy takes a lot of pictures of Helen and more on the models.

"It is fun with the two of us. And its great we get paid to do this." he said. "I wish you were one of the models, Helen."

She wasn't into the whole business thing.

"Sorry, but modeling's not my style."

"It was still nice for Lana to let us come here for free while you three are working." said Jake.

"Well, that's why we're here, Jake." Clark to wink at Lana.

"But it's big to have Lana host this show, with her famous model Darci Mason."

This was news to both Helen and Clark to hear about it.

"Who's Darci?"

"What makes her so special out of the rest?"

This catches Jake's attention.

"Darci Mason...?" he was surprise to hear. "Now where did I hear that name before? (And yet, it sounds familiar to me.)"

Lana reveals her star model: Darci Mason. For she was something else for Jake couldn't take her eyes away from this girl.

"Wow! She's full of something." said Helen.

"Come on, Helen, you're much cuter than she is." Jimmy then tells Clark from staring at Darci a lot to make a joke. "Watch out, Clark. You're about to burn a hole in those glasses."

He snaps out of it.

"What? What do you mean?" he asked to see Jake to be staring a lot more. "I'm not the only one checking this Darci out."

For Jake remembers the doll to remind him from this Darci person for his dream girl to finally be happening, it was all coming true for him.

"Darci Mason's real...Wow! I'm in love!"

This was new for the other three to hear.

"What!? With her!?" shock Helen the most. "Jake, you can't be serious! She's too old for you! I mean, from you still a child to be way beyond her."