A Fish Story

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #43 – A Fish Story

Lois, Jimmy, Helen, Jake, and Bibbo are enjoying a boat ride out at sea while Bibbo mentions stories of fish attacks. With Jake enjoying the ocean side view 'with a lot of things on his mind', as Jimmy and Helen were working and to be on a date together, as Jimmy was taking photo shots of the sea creatures and his girlfriend.

"Wow...Lots of fishes in the sea, a nice view, and a boat. You don't do these type of things a lot, Helen." said Jake to try to be happy. "It makes feel like you're in paradise."

"And then some." Jimmy was too busy taking photos of Helen to be wearing a swim suit of her own. "Helen, you're amazing to look like a super model."

She was having some fun with her boyfriend on this one.

"I just love going for a swim and seeing the many things under the sea, Jimmy, you're lucky I'm allowing you to do this."

With the two hugging, Jake gets his sister's attention.

"Helen...come on. Please tell me you two with Lois are working while also having some fun?" he asked.

"We are." they both answered.

"Sure, whatever you two love bird say." said Lois. "Thanks for taking us our, Lobo."

"Its nothing." he said. "A lot of fishermen's been scared to go out since some fishes has been attacking them for no reason."

Is that so...? How odd or Lois and Jake to hear this, as Helen and Jimmy were seeing the whales swim by them.

"Look! Whales!"

Jimmy takes a lot of photo shots of them.

"I'm getting some good pictures for these orcs." said Jimmy.

For the whole thing of fish attacking other fishermen was hard to believe for Lobo, who knows what is real. Lois doesn't believe the stories at first.

"Sea creatures hurting others, huh?"

"I still can't believe Clark miss out on this one." said Helen. "Oh, well. Wait until we tell him on what we just witness today."

However, Jimmy is soon attacked by a bunch of flying fish, his camera is attacked and destroyed by a sea turtle, and the ship is attacked by a couple of orcs.

"I got you, Helen!"

Jimmy tries to save Helen, but she has her man for Jake's magic to save both Lobo and Lois's life from being thrown overboard.

"Thanks, Jimmy, but I got you." she asks Jake the next question. "Ah, Jake...since when do orcs attack humans!?"

"I don't know! They only attack if they interrupt their meals or hurt their babies! But I sense pain form them to help someone from this mess to take it out on us!"

Jimmy activates his Signal watch and Superman arrives to save the ship.

"I love this watch." said Jimmy.

Helen places Jimmy with the other two in a bubble shield from Jake's magic for the two siblings to helps out Superman while the others watched for Helen to have some water power on her arm.

"Let's go!"

The whales prove to be too violent however and attack him. Superman is forced to knock them out to finally get them to halt their attack. Leaving Helen to fire lots of water blast at the flying fish to slow all of them down 'like it was in a arcade game', and Jake to make a good magic rope to pull the snapping turtle away.