Warrior Queen

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #31 – Warrior Queen

Out on distant Almerac, a male and female warrior battle it out in an arena.

"I'm impressed." said De'Cine.

"I'm not, if that's all you got to show me." said Maxima.

The two fought against each other to be equally powerful.

"Patience, Maxima. Sometimes the hunter likes to play with its prey."

For she doesn't mind to fight on for this Warriors Queen of Maxima to be the strongest female on her planet

"Yes, sometimes she does!"

After a brief time, the male warrior, De'Cine, manages to disarm his opponent, Maxima, and pins her to the ground.

"The prey is cornered." he said to make the female warriors his. "The victory is mine, and so are you, Maxima. My queen, my mate." he then claims victory and Maxima for his mate.

"My FOOT!" However, Maxima manages to hurl him off, reclaim her sword, and pin him to the ground.

Not only has De'Cine lost the match, Maxima considers him too beneath her notice to kill him, and just stabs the ground next to his head before walking off in disgust. Exasperated, Maxima shouts that no warrior on Almerac is worthy of being her husband, and the crowd leaves the arena in despair: their queen's obsession with finding a mate occupies her more than ruling her planet. Maxima's attendant Sazu, arrives and tells her that another candidate has been found.

"My lady, another candidate has been found. The scouts have brought visual recording of his heroic deeds." Sazu tells her queen.

"Sure. I could use a good laugh. Bring it to my room."

In her bath chamber, Maxima watches a recording of the battle between Superman and John Corben in the LexoSuit and expresses great interest in Superman's looks. Hey, I remember that episode, as well as Helen and Jake Star helped him out when they first met. Its been a while, hasn't it?

"The Earth natives call him 'Superman'." Sazu tells Maxima.

"Hmm, 'Super-Man'." she sees the video very carefully. "I like those shoulders...and that chin. Oh, our children will be absolutely gorgeous!"

Ew! He's already taken by Lois Lane, thank you very much, lady! She decides that Superman is worthy of her and decides to confront him in battle. Sazu offers to send an ambassador to Earth but Maxima decides to handle things herself. Sazu protests that Maxima's ministers have been waiting in anticipation of addressing issues and the subjects' concerns, but Maxima simply scoffs that the ministers can wait, as she felt she has been patient in her quest for a husband. After she leaves, De'Cine arrives and he and Sazu reveal that they intend to take control of the planet while Maxima is away.

"So, she took the bait?" De' Cine asks Sazu.

Though she felt really bad doing all of this against her own queen.

"You knew she would. She's young, headstrong..."

Then De'Cine says this to Sazu about her queen Maxima.

"...Hormonal."

Oh, boy...Betrayal. An extra dimensional portal opens on Earth and Maxima emerges. While Helen and Jake were hanging out to get cleaned up back at their apartment.

"Jake, have you brush your teeth yet?" she asks her little brother.

"Ah, maybe later..." he said.

Helen has to teach her brother from right from wrong.