World's Finest Parts 1, 2, and 3

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #25 – World's Finest

Tayla: And now, for the first time ever crossover big time of the DC Animated Universe cartoon! Besides Flash, Zatanna, and Johan Hex so far...With Superman, Helen, and Jake...here's Megan and Batman! Please enjoy of all three part chapters/episodes into one.

It's a dark and stormy night in Gotham City as the owner of an Antique Shop is about to close up, but then a mysterious woman enters, allegedly to trade in a music box. It then springs open to reveal a jester head and douses the man with some gas, which turns out to be Joker venom. Joker then unmasks her to be Harley Quinn and enters to steal a green dragon statue, claiming that he may just have use for it.

"What do you think, Harley?" Joker looks at the emerald type of dragon statue. "Something about this thing speaks to me."

"Oh, its you, Pudding."

And from there, they steal it for Joker to leave and Harley to drag the heavy statue in a box out of the store. Later, the police investigate the crime scene for both Commissioner James Gordon and Detective Harvey Bullock and they wonder why Joker would only take one jade statue, worth maybe a hundred thousand dollars, especially when rumor has it that he's short on funds. That's a lot of money!

"This clown man and his girl only took the emerald statue and nothing else." said Bullock. "Weird."

Gordon agrees with his partner.

"I think Joker needs some money now a days."

"Oh, please boys." soon Megan enters in the building to have a look around. "So, Joker and Harley are back again to steal one emerald dragon statue...This is weird." using her x-ray eye contacts to scan for anything to her computer book to get some hair traces of finger prints. "Lots to do, huh Batman?"

Out of the shadows, Batman arrives.

"Things aren't as normal for the Joker to cause trouble." he said.

Batman examines a fragment of the statue that had been left behind and takes it for further study.

"Batman, look. The statue parts are glowing up. (I guess something tells me this statue's not what it really appears to be.)"

With Megan picking that part up for Gordon to tell them about it.

"It's the Dragon Jade that's worth a lot." he tells them.

"Then we'll have a better look at it." Batman takes off.

For Bullock doesn't like when Batman does this.

"He can't do that!"

"You want to stop him, Bullock, then be my guess." Gordon said to see Batman was already gone.

Megan takes off with her boyfriend afterwards.

"I'm on it. Later boys." she leaves. "We'll find those two before long...Or as long as it takes."

Bullock will never win over Megan with his love for her.

"Its always the hot ones to go for the bad boys." Bullock said to himself.

Back in the Batcave, Batman Megan runs test on the sample for Gidget explains some of the parts to have a closer look to be so bright of a jade gem, while Alfred reports that the 'Laughing Dragon' has gained a bad reputation for being cursed, since all of its owners died prematurely.

"They say that the Laughing Dragon's cursed." Alfred tell them.

"Huh? Let me see." Megan looks it up. "Upon discovering this back in Midville China...the underground caves discover this out of nowhere. Mishoe Yaki, founder of the gem created a statue to bring a marking of the dragon meaning bravery and loyalty to the symbol of China of the hometown; though it would've been if it wasn't a type to brighten a lot to cause Mishoe his life to die from poison. But far from discovering during the mid 1970's that Mishoe was...radioactive poisoned?! Soon enough, it gotten smaller to prevent anything bad to happen to others to have it or falls into the wrong hands for greed and crime to go from person to another until the dealer in Gotham city pawn shop has been taken care of it. I see..." she added one more part to it. "Except now Joker and Harley have it. What are they going to do, curse us next?"