Little Big Head Man

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #39 – Little Big Head Man

Things are peaceful on Bizarro's world. Hey, he's back! He flies over his own version of Metropolis made of rocks and plants. Bizarro then 'accidentally' knocks a boulder down a hill and saves a log from the rock. However, he looks back and sees that the boulder destroyed more than he saved. He leaves deciding he'll save more people later.

"Oh well. Me save more people tomorrow."

Bizarro returns to his home on the North Pole and says hello to stone statues he made in effigies to Superman, Helen, Jake, Luthor, Jor-El, Lara, Jimmy, Supergirl, and Lois. As well as playing with Krypto his alien pet dog. Bizarro sits down to 'watch TV' but he then hears a shrill voice claiming that it 'can't take it anymore'.

"This is so sad! I can't take it anymore!"

Oh, great...Him again!

"Who there?" Bizarro was confused. "Where am voice from?"

"The greatest hero in the universe, reduced to saving rocks and playing house!" Mr. Mix then shows himself. "If I'd stayed quiet one more second, I'd need a colossal barf bag!"

Bizarro turns to see the Lois statue talking to him. Mr. Mxyzptlk then reveals himself and tells Bizarro that Superman only fooled him because he was jealous of Bizarro's powers. With Bizarro seeing Mr. Mix show himself to look funny to him.

"Ha!" he laughs. "You funny little big head man!"

'Little Big Head Man', I like that nickname. He then shows Bizarro a false image of Superman calling him a 'great big dummy'. Superman and all his friends laugh and Bizarro is angered to the point where he decides to go to Earth and fight for his honor. Oh no he didn't. With his plan working so far, Mr. Mxyzptlk teleports him to Earth. Bizarro starts searching Metropolis demanding to know where Superman is. Eventually, Mr. Mxyzptlk tells him that he should check the Daily Planet. For Jake to sense this trouble from afar to alert Clark to go as Superman and his sister Helen once he gets out of school.

"Bizarro? And... Mr. Mxyzptlk!?" he was shock to see. "What are those two doing in Metropolis?!" Jake gets his wand of a bubble beam to fly on to the Daily Planet. "(Either way, I have to hurry to Clark and Helen about this.)"

As Lois was getting some reports to tell Clark and Helen about it.

"A man in a Superman's suit is causing trouble from a jewelry store." she said.

"Is he now?" asked Clark.

For him and Helen to look at each other while she told a 'Yo Mama's So Fat joke' for she was good at them.

"Oh, yeah? Yo mama so fat she doesn't need Wi-Fi coz she's already worldwide." Helen stops to see that this matter at hand was important than a joke. "Ah, seriously..." then the Superman's suit for a man to cause trouble rings a bell. "(Hold up! A man dress as Superman to cause trouble?) Wait, Lois, did you say what I think you just said?"

"Something like that, to be known other than our old friend-!"

Then a big crash happens in the Daily Planet building.

"Where am Superman?!" said Bizarro.

"Bizarro?" surprised Lois and Clark.

"(Bizarro?!) Not you again!" said Helen.

Bizarro arrives at the building and confronts Lois.

"Lois! Why laugh at me?!"

"Let her go-!" Helen gets kick by Bizarro.