The Demon Reborn

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #45 – The Demon Reborn

From good things to bad things to come around in one day...For the bad part – Luthor had something to finally have his son Jake Star for himself for some of the people he knows of and Mercy to give him a special paper work to use against Helen.

"Do you have it?" he asks.

I was already taken care of – whatever 'it' was.

"Right here, sir."

"Good, Mercy, this will do nicely." said Luthor to be having a freaky grin on his face. "After I'm done with Helen, her half brother Jake will finally be mine...with equal terms."

What did he mean by that...? Well, the other good part was Helen Star finishes high school to start a new live as a true adult to turn eighteen this year to still be working at the Daily Planet 'for she decided to' while aiding the cops to become one later on. For Jimmy Olsen finishes high school too for him to move in with his girlfriend for Jake to also move from next door. Alright! So she decided to stay even after going through court of law to still keep her little brother.

"Here's to you, Helen, you've made it as a true adult." said Jake. "A toast for us to still stay as a family."

"You can say that again, so cheers!" Helen sounded happy. "A good way to have friends from work, finding true love, and doing something throughout the years to still have you, Jake, to stay with me."

From Jake, Jimmy, Lois, Kara, Clark, and others even from high school to go out to celebrate with Helen to become a true adult to have things work out somehow. Good to know, even for Clark/Superman to see Helen growing up so fast.

"(I'm proud of you, Helen, for you and Jake to still stay together.)"

Well, that's one way to start things off right? The next night - Lois and Clark along with both Helen and Jake are waiting at the museum for the opening of a tribal arts exhibit.

"Hard to believe all this commotion over a bunch of beads and blankets." said Lois

But then she stops with the professor walks in.

"The heritage of my people is hardly that trivial, Ms. Lane."

Nice one, Lois...

"Professor Black Wing! I didn't realize you w-...I-I mean I was just joking of course. It's such a wonderful thing, this whole thing; it's..." she laughs nervously. "...so wonderful, really. Have you met Clark Kent?"

Afterwards they were all looking forward to the event to soon be happening tonight.

"I heard this is the exhibit item of a life time." said Clark. "It should be fun."

"And maybe boring..."

Lois Lane just had to say that part.

"Boring? Please, Lois, I heard about this item." Jake explains. "It's the rarest items founded by the people to bring peace and so many things to create on land centuries ago; they say for the people to not die so young had the spirits from one staff give them power for an elderly to become one with the Earth to have the other one saved afterwards to take over. Whether to be a male or a female, the gift of life and power does wonders for all. Unless it's stolen for those who use it for evil is bad news."

Jake Star was right about everything he said, for Helen to be saying this to her only little brother.

"You're such a nerd." she said.