Bizarro's World

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #27 – Bizarro's World

Still a lot of work for Jake and Helen to learn more about Lisa Stat all over Metropolis by asking everyone she knew of all over about her – why she left them, how she got cancer, what happened to Tel-El to have his life ended, and a whole lot more later with Darkseid's doing about all of this. But all that they both got was the same old thing...People saying things like: 'Lisa was a good person to love a man she saved', 'she was hurt once to still stay strong', 'she was always healthy as she also helped out others', 'she followed her dreams of enjoy magic shows a lot to taking karate classes', 'loving her children very much, and last'; 'the police say that she saved her son and daughter from something to keep them away from Lisa when she left them in a foster home and wasn't seen afterwards until they discovered her body'. All of it for Jake and Helen to gather about their mom so far. With still other hidden answers about Tel-El and learning lesser at a time. The brother and sister meet back to say on what others have told each of them.

"Anything, Jake?"

"Nothing, just some things." he said. "And you, Helen?"

"The same." she answered. "I guess we still to keep on searching...We're getting close, I know it!"

"Unlike finding out about Bizarro who was good clone and sad child-like of Clark to be somewhere and not dead?"

Something like that, yes. For Clark was helping those two out since then from time to time, remember? And I take it that one clone Luthor made is somewhere bad way later...I think. But this is about the other kind and sad Bizarro we're talking about.

"Besides the bad clone that Luthor has gotten out in time, I hope this Bizarro that we knew is doing well, if he survived..." Helen said. "He's like a child who was created to do good deep down to learn better."

Jake agrees with his sister.

"Well, maybe from aliens, animals, humans, and that clone-! I mean, Bizarro character do have a heart to know better." said the smart and young Jake. "Like us with our Mom to learn what happened, let's try to do the same for her. (As soon as we can get to somewhere.) Let's see how Clark's doing, I bet Lois wants to know too."

Lois drives up towards the mountain where Lex Luthor's cloning lab used to be. However, before she can get there, she runs into a guard who refuses to let her pass a point on the road. Fortunately, Superman shows up before things get ugly. Superman explains that there is no trace of the lab or Bizarro, and they both assume that he is dead. Same with Jake senses it out and Helen looked all over Superman to find nothing 'so far'.

"You guys too?" she asks them.

"I'm afraid we found nothing, Lois." said Helen. "But we won't give up, won't we Jake? We're in the same boat with our mom's story. (Isn't that right, Jake...?!)"

Jake feels bad for Helen to slightly elbow her brother to keep on looking for their Bizarro.

"Huh...? Ouch! Ah, yeah! We're still looking, Lois! No worries! I won't stop either!"

As Helen and Jake drove off in their special car to keep on looking for them, Lois leaves without causing any trouble to tell Superman that they also feel bad for Bizarro ever since Luthor made tons of clones of Supermans and it all failed.

"Keep on trying! Both of you!" Lois said to them to talk to Superman next. "Just think what would have been like for him if he'd lived. First finding out he wasn't...well...you, and then his home, his whole world destroyed in one day. Can you imagine?"