Speed Demons

Superman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #13 – Speed Demons

A race to determine who is the 'Fastest Man Alive' is being held in Metropolis. Jake, Helen, Jimmy, and Lois get their story for Superman to do this race for charity.

"This is going to be awesome!" With Helen cheering, everyone else sees Superman to arrive in time.

"Look!" Jake said. "Here he comes!"

For the cheering to happen, it was going to be a fast race of two super heroes going head to head with each other.

"This is so cool." Jimmy takes some shots. "Isn't it something, Helen? A good story of a fastest man like Superman against another super hero who are both really fast. This will be a piece of cake."

Lately for both Jimmy and Helen have been going out a lot to be more than working together.

"True, but even though Superman's our friend, I heard he's up against a really fast runner. I think he's known as The Flash."

"There's a reason why he was given that super hero name." Lois added.

"If that's true, where is he now?" Jimmy asked.

And soon enough, a strong wind picks up for that hero to appear.

"You spoke too soon, Jimmy." said Jake. "That's the Flash himself. I heard he was a scientist who worked on some chemical to make himself go faster from a freak accident, whoever this person really is."

It's revealed that the race is between Superman and the Flash, who shows up and showboats for the crowd, hitting on Lois with Helen as well, and literally running circles around the Man of Steel.

"Sorry I'm late. Just woke up two minutes ago." he said. "Give me five, big guy." Flash moves away from Superman. "Oops, too slow. Man of Steel, feet of lead."

"Any chance you can beat Superman in this race?" Lois asked.

The Flash was pervert to the ladies.

"Maybe...and then we can go out afterwards?" he turns to Helen next. "And you, cutie?" Helen gets out a metal pole to point something sharp near Flash's face.

"Don't even think about it, loser!" she said. "You may be racing with our friend, but he's better than your fast mouth."

"And she's already taken." For Jimmy to stand by Helen's side, he was defending her.

"Thanks, Jimmy, you're kind." said Helen.

"It's nothing really..." he was blushing.

"I think Flash's mouth is faster than his speed." Jake made a joke. "Just do what needs to be done, please. But I like your super skills by the way."

A nice thought to say there.

"Cute kid and thank you. I can even run faster with my eyes closed. Watch."

For the Flash to run around in circles again near Superman, he stops him in time.

"Save it for the race." he said.

"Don't worry about me, pal. I've got more than enough heat to beat your sorry..." Flash almost said it but he was stopped from the mayor.

Flash's something else, you know?

"Ahem..."

After the competitors have a few words, the Mayor announces that the two will race around the world one hundred times and whoever wins will be declared the Fastest Man Alive. The pair is given special tracking armbands so that their progress can be watched. As both Jake and Helen got their own to have.