-5 Years Later-

-5 Years Later-

It's been 5 years and nothing happened like how Saaifa guessed. She was very amazed when Ezra did nothing. She finished her studies and is working as a psychologist, but at present, she is an author, and her books are well-known among teenagers, she went to a Fan-sign event in Canada and is flying back tonight, Alex and Joshua were waiting for her in the airport.

"She texted me, saying that her flight landed, but where is she?" asked Alex looking around.

"Why in the world did she text you but, not me," said Joshua getting annoyed.

"Dude, are you serious, right now?" asked Alex, Joshua nodded his head.

"I will try calling her," said Joshua. He tried calling her and they heard the ringtone behind them.

"Hey!!" exclaimed Saaifa, she ran and hugged both of them.

"You gave me a heart attack," said Alex.

"I'm sorry," said Saaifa.

"It's fine, How was the trip?" asked Alex.

"You have no idea, It was so fun!!" exclaimed Saaifa.

"That's great!" said Alex.

"Guess what? I finished reading the book!" exclaimed Alex.

"Wait, Already?? that's awesome!" exclaimed Saaifa, Joshua was watching them both, he rolled his eyes, took her bags and walked to the car. The other two followed him while talking. Joshua sat on the diver's seat expecting Saaifa to sit on the passenger seat, but she sat behind Alex, and they both continued chatting. Joshua didn't speak a word. They reached home and Joshua took her bags and walked in first.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something," said Alex.

"Yea, What is it?" said Saaifa.

"We have a business party tonight, and you have to go with Joshua," said Alex.

"He didn't even say me," said Saaifa.

"You didn't even talk to him, silly," said Alex, hitting her head.

"I was just playing, but it failed it seems," said Saaifa.

"It did, All the best, let's meet tonight," said Alex waving his hands and winking.

"Alright, bye," said Saaifa chuckling. She went in and walked slowly towards their room and saw Joshua reading a book, she cleared her throat and got inside. He saw her but ignored her, she was amazed.

"Umm, Alex told me that you have a business party tonight," said Saaifa, and he hummed in response.

"He asked me to accompany you to the party," said Saaifa.

"I bought you the dress, it's over there in the closet," said Joshua not even looking away from the book.

"I'm sorry," said Saaifa.