They saw Alex waiting for them in the car

"That was cool dude," said Joshua getting in the car. Alex smiled at him.

"Honestly, I'm speechless," said Saaifa closing the door.

"Why?" asked Alex, looking confused.

"This isn't you," said Saaifa looking at him.

"This is the real me," said Alex, sighing.

"Yep, I totally agree on that," said Joshua starting the car.

"What next?" asked Joshua.

"Remember, when we visited his company, In the meeting room there were 16 other people with him?" asked Alex, giving him the photos.

"Yeah," said Joshua going through the photos.

"We have to take each one of them down," said Alex.

"All 16?" asked Joshua raising his brows.

"Yes, of course. All of them are related to his illegal business," said Alex, smirking.

"Are you serious?" asked Joshua, getting amazed.

"Mhm," said Alex, nodding.

"Alright, I'll help you with everything," said Joshua winking at Alex.

Alex laughed and thanked Joshua.

"I'm really hungry," said Alex.

"What do you want to eat?" asked Joshua.

"Maybe Chinese food?" asked Alex looking at him.

"I'm in," said Saaifa, smiling.

"Alright, Here we go," said Joshua driving to a Chinese restaurant.

They had their dinner with a joyful conversation. Alex requested them to have wine with him as he wanted to celebrate the occasion. Joshua drank less as he had to drive. The other two got drunk.

"Oh my, both of you can't even handle a glass of wine," said Joshua laughing at them both.

"Alright, come let's go," said Joshua pulling Alex to the car. He helped Alex to sit in the car. when he turned around, Alex held Joshua's hand, keeping him from leaving.

"Thank you," whispered Alex.

"What?" asked Joshua.

"Speak louder, dude," said Joshua.

"Thank you for everything, dude. You did a lot for me. Without your help, this plan wouldn't be a success." said Alex, looking at him.

"Really?" asked Joshua, smiling. Alex nodded.

"My pleasure," said Joshua, smiling warmly.

"Let me go get Saaifa," said Joshua, walking back to the restaurant. He smiled when he saw her playing with the fruits on the plate.

"Come, baby, let's go," he said, grabbing her hands.

"No!" exclaimed Saaifa, pouting.

"What's wrong?" asked Joshua getting confused.

"I don't want to walk," said Saaifa, pouting.

"Why?" asked Joshua, chuckling.

"I'm tired," said Saaifa, blubbering.

"So, what can we do now?" asked Joshua, playing with her. She raised her hands.

"What?" asked Joshua, looking at her.

"Carry me~," said Saaifa, blubbering. Joshua laughed and carried her. She happily wrapped her hands around his neck and hummed her favourite songs.

"This is the reason I told you not to drink that, now you get it why?" asked Joshua.

Saaifa Hummed as a response. Joshua placed her in the car, but she clung to him tightly and refused to let go.

"What's wrong?" asked Joshua.

"Don't leave me," whispered Saaifa.

"I won't," said Joshua, smiling. He drove to their hotel.

*Pls ignore my grammatical mistakes*